Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trd Side Skirts

ormi

can anyone help looking for a set of trd sideskirts i have the tte front bumper finally got the trd rear bumper lip now just on the look out for the skirts as this would finish off the outside of my car.please help.ps dont want fiberglass ones. :crybaby::crybaby:

Is THIS what you are looking for?

:lol: the cat is out of the bag now. I don't want side skirts, but I'd noticed this earlier in the week and was wondering if there would be a flurry of last-minute eBay sniping.

Remember there is NO fitting kit with the side skirts :o

Remember there is NO fitting kit with the side skirts :o

Yeah, I noticed that. Also it says they're in primer but it looks like they're just in the original plastic (the sticky post on this forum is wrong where it says they come primed).

Seems odd if the fitting kits are missing though and they're supposedly new.

i saw these approx 8 days ago emailed the boy with a offer of £100 and he said yes but i had to bid and become the highest bidder before he'd end the auction well i did get highest bid but it was £102 he phoned me back said sorry but looked like the skirts would go for a lot more an he was going to let the auction run to the end :angry: so i bid up too £150 and i was still being out bid so i pulled all my bids!so if anyone wants them they will need to bid over £150 and i dont think they are worth that due to the fitting kit missing.

just sent him a message saying he would have been better selling them to me he would have made more money lol just annoyed coz he said he'd stop the auction then desided not too. greed eh gets the better of some people.

theirs also plastic clips that hold the skirts to the sill that lexus dont sell for some reason?

Those screw clips i found were too small for the skirt fiting holes so have now edit'd the topic on them?

Still got my skirts in the shed so they will probably end up on ebay very soon with a few other bits i have left :rolleyes:

how much you wanting for the skirts??its all i need to finish the outside of my car off....please???