Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bit Quiet In Here, Innit?!

Dunno about everyone else, but I am buried in work at the moment and struggling to find the time :sad:

Mustn't complain though because I know that most of our competitors and the motor industry in general is very quiet.

quiet?

It has been busy! from the stats its growing weekly!

In fairness, I only really browse the IS200 forum and the general chat forum and so that's what i'm basing my lame opinion on!!

Quite impressive that it's growing weekly tho....! I keep seeing new members (I'm one of them) posting all the time - a very good thing I guess !!

Oh well......keep up the good work one and all, and dont worry - I'll continue to ask little questions in the main forum to keep you all on your toes !!!

Tony

And if my pc was behaving like it should and not keep crashing every 5 mins i would be o.k ... Anyway i have solved it now :D Mines in bits and i am using my boys..lol till i work out the problem...

jac

I'm back I'm back :P :o :lol:

Had to move house went quiet for 2 weeks now I shall post rubbish all over the place like usual to boost our stats :lol:

Nah, it's been quiet busy on here recently surf all areas you'll be amazed at the ammount of info relevant to you even in some of the other forums

Si

Irritating.

I have been a member of this club for over a year and I have only discovered this general chat forum today. :blink:

:withstupid:

he he

dont worry mate - i only found this forum because a while ago one of the mods moved a post i made here and I couldn't find it !!!!

Looks like I'm gonna go for a bit of a surf now then to look at the other forums !!!!

cheers all :)

have you guys seen the Todays Posts link in the top right hand corner?

Shows you all the posts made in the last 24 hours.

I work practically exclusively off that list - just keep refreshing it!

Beat me to it!

That's all I ever do, soon as I get a few spare mins - just refresh. :lol::lol:

I know!

I was sitting around at work yesterday, getting more and more irritated that no one was posting on the IS200 and Altezza forums, thinking 'where is everyone?'. When i could have just been chewing the fat with you guys!

:iraqi-info-minister:

Mate that's very funny that the 'very stupid' emoticon now says 'iraqi-info-minister' when you use it - in fact I'm getting into trouble at work by drawing attention to myself by laughing inanely at it :lol::lol::unsure:

Great club/forum this is!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links