Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Woop Woop Finally Done The Fog To Brake Mod

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ormi is an MOT tester so I'd hope he'd know if it was ok lol..

have you seen his plates though!! :whistling:

And the fact that he wants to tint his front windows :shutit:

And also the fact that Ormi's better half is a traffic cop :lol: :lol: :lol:

So are the pulsing ones road legal ???

i've had both types and currently have the pulse sequencer modules fitted (the better of the two IMHO) and never had any problems matey

i've had both types and currently have the pulse sequencer modules fitted (the better of the two IMHO) and never had any problems matey

Ok so where do you get the ones you have got.

Is it the same ones Steve was on about ??

yes matey, thats the one.

me and stav went halves on an order and bought the stuff for both our cars about a year ago now i think. easy to install and work an absoloute treat!! you will need LED bulbs thoigh for them to work....

i have mine hooked up to the fog light bulbs so my fog lights pulse when i brake and the standard tail light brake lights and rear window brake light illuminate normal. looks B) B)

You could always try and get a Group Buy going on the flashing units, Mr Mole. If several people buy them you can share postage and might get a better price ?

Good idea Steve but thats kind of your thing on here :whistling: :winky: :winky:

Think they would look nice on Your car :winky:

BE AWARE THIS MODIFICATION MAY NOT ROAD LEGAL ????????

This arguments been discussed many times, everytime its been decided its legal.

me and stav went halves on an order and bought the stuff for both our cars about a year ago now i think. easy to install and work an absoloute treat!! you will need LED bulbs thoigh for them to work....

i have mine hooked up to the fog light bulbs so my fog lights pulse when i brake and the standard tail light brake lights and rear window brake light illuminate normal. looks B) B)

Same as i have mine.

Mr Mole, i can fit them for you next time i see you.

BE AWARE THIS MODIFICATION MAY NOT ROAD LEGAL ????????

This arguments been discussed many times, everytime its been decided its legal.

Same as i have mine.

Mr Mole, i can fit them for you next time i see you.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: But which ones do we ned to get, I have clear fogs and other people have red ones, so which ones do we need.

I looked at Steve's link but all I see is lots of bulbs :lol::lol:

Do you get a kit for all the bits you need and what kind of price are we looking at.

Sorry for all the :question: :question:

You'll need to make sure you've got LEDs in whichever lights you're connecting up to flash. But of course you can get those easily from eBay.

The flasher units have installation instructions here, and I just noticed that there's a link on that page too to buy them, which makes it simpler than scrolling through all those hundreds of other LEDs ! I will leave others to comment on the IS200-specifics of this.

Do you need the Single Circuit Module or the duel one and do you need one or two ??

Anything else needed for this, and sorry for the last qustion any reccomdations on which bulbs to buy ??

I'm not being lazy for not looking myself but just dont know which ones to look for, sorry guys :P :P

a list of what to buy would be great!!

i saw these again on Robs car at the weekend and looked great.. will they be as bright for the fog lights still with LEDS though?

I did buy some multi-LED lights to put in my fogs when I got the clear fog lenses, but they were rubbish in comparison to the filament bulbs, they were not bright at all - maybe fine as a secondary brake light but no good if I really need rear fog lights on in thick fog.

I didn't try getting any with even more LEDs on to see if they would work better, but I'm sceptical.

mine are fine steve.....

i have 24 LED tower bulbs in my fogs and no problems whatsoever. i did try two ther types and wasnt happy with them but the one's i have fitted are more than up to the job.

i'llput a thread together tomorrow regarding these units and people can ask questions and get the neccesary details from there.....