Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Monkeys

long time no hear

i have not been on here for a long time well its only cos i got a pm for simon about a ls400 and that i checked my email account that i never use that i poped on and even remembered my password hows that lol

so hows every one been still good to see all the old names on here

sold my ls400 just other a year back as teh gearbox went again and then i bought a trans am so it got put down the back of the yard were it sat till one day i thought i wanted a better camera so the ls went

was looking at another Ls in nov but bout a vovlo c70 t5 that was nice and quick but was not rwd and was heavy on teh petrol was lucky if i got 14 round town might of been the way i was driving it lol

so sold that and got another trans am one i wanted when i got the vovlo

now i have just sold that one and my first trans am and just bought a new shape one with about 460ish bhp few mods to come to put it over 600

will find soome pics for you

Hello matey, thought i hadnt seen you on for a while? :)

You got any pics of your newer Trans Am matey? not seen any about for a while, there used to be 2 round here and always liked the look of them B)

Edit: just read again that you'll find some pic's :rolleyes:

couple of quick ones that i have been sent will get some better ones on saturday and how is this just looked were it is and it is on google street view thing so just had a look round it as well lol

ram2.jpg

0d72_12.jpg

and one of my one now that i use every day

DSC08108.jpg

and one with the blue one in the back ground thats going tomorrow and a mates trans am as well

DSC08115.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links