Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Started The Mods?

Looks good chris.

keep up the good work.

Cheers matey :D

You wouldnt believe how cheap some of the mods are for this car mate, compared to what you'd pay for them on the IS :)

LUXURY exus remember lol add a preium :lol:

Chris that skyline logo at the back look great.

All you need now is the knight rider look for the front :P

Great to see you have started the mods mate, and as always your doing a fantastic job !!

Looks good chris.

keep up the good work.

Cheers matey :D

You wouldnt believe how cheap some of the mods are for this car mate, compared to what you'd pay for them on the IS :)

LUXURY exus remember lol add a premium :lol:

:lol: yeh but i do get power as standard though :lol: one thing i really do like about it, is how i can wind the sides of the seat in so it grips you when you want to have a bit of a mad driving session B)

must admit, im leaning towards the skylines as my next car

Must say Paul, i'm quite suprised at how good they are, Thought i'd have trouble getting parts for it but there are loads on eBay and the price of the mods/parts are realy good and lots of options :)

I did have a look at a couple of Supra's but just not enough room in the back for the kids, and this seemed to be a good alternative ;)

Nice One Chris I do like the Skylines, loads you can do to these. I had a look at a couple recently but wanted the R33 GTR & the money people wanted was too much.

Enjoy & keep us up to date with the mods, I am sure you will have a couple more up your sleeve.

Cheers

Bobby

• 2 weeks later...

Done a couple of more bits, Gave it a good polish by hand (not had chance to give it a polisher session yet?) and painted the calipers this morning, The paints rather bright so could do with a layer of brake dust on them :whistling:

DSCF3900_edited.jpg

DSCF3891_edited.jpg

DSCF3884_edited.jpg

DSCF3904_edited.jpg

And the calipers in a very bright red but still got to do the white lettering on them yet B)

DSCF3920_edited.jpg

DSCF3917_edited-1.jpg

Needs a wash again now :blink:

:D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links