Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

WHEELS ??

blue wax

Thanks Jacko

I also dumped the Yoks - didn't like them in all this wet weather. I run Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD2s - magnificent tyres - great in the wet and good wear too. I'm thinking about trying out some Potenza S03s next - I'll let you know how they go.

I drive bridgestone potenza now, the're great tyres, in the wet too, and not too noisy.

But think of switching to michelin on the new 18" rims. looking for 235*8*18 all around. Mine is a first generation, and I don't want to stress all driving components to much with wider wheels and tyres.

• 4 weeks later...

So I ended up with 17 inchers from the LS400 Lexus.

I thought they look superb and stylish, from very good quality & made for those cars.

They seem to be very well balanced, and finished with polished rim.

next: justgonna lower the car a bit. that's all I'm gonna do, or still just tint the windows.

So I ended up with 17 inchers from the LS400 Lexus.

I thought they look superb and stylish, from very good quality & made for those cars.

They seem to be very well balanced, and finished with polished rim.

next: justgonna lower the car a bit. that's all I'm gonna do, or still just tint the windows.

Jacko, you cannot stop now, you've been bitten by the mod bug!!

Welcome to the clud Rodders, I am gladto see some more Gs300 fans. Mine is 300 sport is standard all round at the moment, however it is going into TDI for a stage 1 and stage 2 upgrade. will keep you posted.:tumble:

Rodders. I meant to say, can you not find a set of mk1 GS sport wheels? they would look great on your car. lexuxsport told me they should fit straight on. worth checking out.....