Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Woop Woop Total Rear Light Conversion Light/brake/fog

well its all stavs fault..............just done the fog to brake then along comes stav and says you'll be wanting the light/brake/fog mod now well it got me thinking i want that mod(dont think many people have done it)buying a new bulb holder x2 from lex would have been expensive so phoned a few breakers and found one with a few lexus's so went and got the bulb holders with the wiring (£2.50 each)bargin and they even came with working bulbs!!! done the mod and it only took approx 10 mins and now the rear looks amazin all lit up

note the ones to the left are req for the light/brake/fog conversion

onesonleftareneededfort.jpg

no lights

nolights.jpg

side lights on

sidelightson.jpg

fog lights on

fogson.jpg

brake lights on

brakelightson.jpg

if their is anyone wanting to do this mod i really recomend it and its so easy to do!!

the best bit is when an other is200 owner comes up behind you and you have your lights on and you see the puzzled look on their faces!!lol

mr mole i didn't forget about you :winky: pm me

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great work mate,

next you'll be wanting the fogs to flash as well?.........:lol:

you bugger!!stop it your costing me more money. :lol::lol:

i don't know why i didnt do it sooner mate so easy to do!!thanks for the walk through matey!! B)

how many peeps have done this mod?

stav

gord

ormi

I had the full conversion a while back but didnt like the fogs staying on with the sidelights so put it back to fog/brake and then fitted the pulse units to the fogs.

hi mate did you get my pm about trying to help mr mole out?

So where do you get the dual circuit bulb holders from? They the ones from the standard position stop and tail lights? I think it looks smart with the fogs as side/brake lights...

Mark.

went to the scrappys mate. they are just the ones out the tail lights with the bigger lugs cut off so they fit in the fog lights.their are two options with this mod.....

1)fog/brake conversion you req two P600A resistors(35p each from maplans) and the how too on this site

2)light/brake/fog you need the above and the new holders and the how too on this site

the guide on how too.

fog to brake and light/brake/fog mod

Yeah thats right,

so if you can find a scrapped one just get them bulb holders

i found lots mate^^^^ well ok 4 scrapped ones

I had the full conversion a while back but didnt like the fogs staying on with the sidelights so put it back to fog/brake and then fitted the pulse units to the fogs.

nope :unsure: :unsure:

drop me another mate, my inbox has been pretty full recently.

EDIT: just checked again and nothing there mate. :unsure:

nope :unsure: :unsure:

drop me another mate, my inbox has been pretty full recently.

EDIT: just checked again and nothing there mate. :unsure:

PM sent matey.

Great work mate,

next you'll be wanting the fogs to flash as well?.........:lol:

you bugger!!stop it your costing me more money. :lol::lol:

i don't know why i didnt do it sooner mate so easy to do!!thanks for the walk through matey!! B)

how many peeps have done this mod?

stav

gord

ormi

There is a silver plat ice one i used to own with this mod done, and its on the green one to :D

Well done Ormi, that looks great but you will Need to go for the pulsing fogs :whistling::lol:

Thanks mate for the help :winky: :winky:

no problem mate i might go for the bulbs if i can get them cheap enough spent a fortune over the last few months(trd skirt,trd side skirts,tte front bumper etc)and i still have to pay for the trd rear and side skirts to get painted! :crybaby:

Well done Ormi, that looks great but you will Need to go for the pulsing fogs :whistling::lol:

Thanks mate for the help :winky: :winky:

no problem mate i might go for the bulbs if i can get them cheap enough spent a fortune over the last few months(trd skirt,trd side skirts,tte front bumper etc)and i still have to pay for the trd rear and side skirts to get painted! :crybaby:

dont worrie mr aztecbandit your funds are safe :winky: oh and thanks once again!!

:lol: did you get my pm mate with the size of the package :D

ye mate thanks to get it posted will be aprox £14.00 which isn't too bad thats for next day delivery(once its been picked up from you)

ps mr mole the holders in the first pic are yours.

any chance of some pictures at night of this mod, im thinking of it!!

i'll take some tonight matey if that helps?

yeah that would be great :) i just cant make my mind up, as the light is still quite bright and cant really tell the ture brightnes if that makes scense?

Thanks again :)

remember i have the pulsing led's in the outer lights thats why the center ones(lights on tailgate) look brighter depending on the angle your standing at.

but i'll take some tonight for ya.

well for the peeps that wanted to see the light conversion at night here you go!

lightconversionatnight.jpg

to marsdendean just got it done!!!! B) B)