Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Woop Woop Total Rear Light Conversion Light/brake/fog

Where sell the pulsing bulbs? I just want my fogs to pulse when pressing the brakes hard.

ok, what you need is the little electronic pulsing unit. They work whenever you press the brakes though, not just when you press them hard. Then you need LEDs to replace the regular bulbs (since regular bulbs don't work with the pulsing unit). Then if you want your fogs to work as brake lights you need to follow Ormi's walkthrough that he's posted up in the Workshop section.

The pulsing unit is here.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunately we cant find the ones that pulse when you brake hard. but they're not reliable, ie if your cornering slightly or anything one side will flash and not the other.

Do i need the single or double ones? and im guessing i need two!!

you need the double ones ie stop light,tail light.did you get my pm about the bulbs your after??you getting them?

Just done the conversion, should the fog light still work on its own ?

Yes

Anyone know what i could have done wrong ?

you got the diodes the right way round and both stripes the same way??remember they block currant on the side with the stripe.

When i pressed my brakes (first time) the fog light button lit up, but no fogs working.

I had the stripes on the diodes the wrong was.

Try turning them around. Failing that, the cable may be wrong. I tried some out of some 3 core wire, and then bought some 8amp auto wire, and worked a treat.

Just a suggestion!

Result, just checked and tightened all the connections, must have been a loose wire somewhere, thanks for all your help folks.

sorry i'm late mate i'm just back from work,glad you got it sorted mate!! B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links