Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jap Show

rock on

LOL charity Drag,

we'll do the strip in womens clothes! i cant run quarter of a mile as it is, without doing it in women heels. :lol:

But yeah, me and Yelarb were having a bit of a duel on sunday with our two conversions. and Yelarb has said he'll donate a further ten pound to my fund raising for MS if i beat him.

see here: Fundraising page

Feel free to help a good cause as well.

Is it possible to donate somewhere after the event. Ive bought some LOC stickers instead using my paypal, and being only 16 (cries, youngest member :( ), i need to get a part time job.

But as soon as i have any money going into the bank, i shall donate :) (y).

Good luck, looking foward to seeing it.

Ahh cool, good luck with the skydive. Ive never really fancied that, relying on a bit of string and plastic coming out of a bag, a couple of hundred feet from the ground.

Not putting you off by the way, just my view on it :D:D:D good luck mate, its good stuff what your doing ;)

hi chaps, been off-line, back on catching up got your message johnboy just waiting for postie to drop it , thanks for the offer gord, johnboy is posting one out to me but postie not dropped it yet may take your offer .gord my mates are at haughton green,yew tree lane so going to go for woodhead may see you and jambo over there

hi chaps, been off-line, back on catching up got your message johnboy just waiting for postie to drop it , thanks for the offer gord, johnboy is posting one out to me but postie not dropped it yet may take your offer .gord my mates are at haughton green,yew tree lane so going to go for woodhead may see you and jambo over there

Sorry rock on , i didnt have a spare ticket, hence the reason you havent recieved it yet, if anyone has a spare ?

no probs johnboy, was even thinking of going to post office in the morning before i read your message.to cause havoc..hopefully gord still has one,,might even give you a down payment for next year,, lol

Not far from me at all :D what time you setting off mate :question: Woodhead ....... now i was brought up on this road(the bit before the spec's things) as well as the snake pass B)