Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jap Show

rock on

hello all,am i to late to get on the loc stand i am coming down sunday morning with two passengers and wanted info on how to pay and anything else i need to know cheers guys

Hey Hey , another traveller from manchester. Woo. Think im going down on the saturday though.(Staying at Corby) stops 6 horus or so travelling in one day. But if plans fail, 5am Wakeup call on sunday :). (Pitty i dont live near the M1 -.- )

probably 4;30 alarm call for me jambo, a quick run round the block to get it warmed up,fuelled up and 2 mates picked up dont mind the long day as long as its a good one see you all there

Going according to Tomtom,

M6 - M1 off at Junction 15

Think thats what my nav says too mate, how long did it take you to get to the the junction where you come off for Silverline racing mate? to give me an idea and i'll try and catch up with you somewhere along the route if i can :unsure: or you going to hit the Toll Road? :)

i should be picking 2 mates up at 6 not sure which way to go,steady run down m6,, they are off m60 near m67 or to go over woodhead and join m1 at j35 a lot of average speed cameras as i found out on the way to sell my skyline and pick aero-top supra which i need to get rid of now i have the aristo,we will sought something out

hello all,am i to late to get on the loc stand i am coming down sunday morning with two passengers and wanted info on how to pay and anything else i need to know cheers guys

Good news for you, John sent me my ticket(thanks John) and i have club pass, now as i will be going in the Audi :P

You can use the lexus owners club pass i have mate :D

i should be picking 2 mates up at 6 not sure which way to go,steady run down m6,, they are off m60 near m67 or to go over woodhead and join m1 at j35 a lot of average speed cameras as i found out on the way to sell my skyline and pick aero-top supra which i need to get rid of now i have the aristo,we will sought something out

I live near the M67 :D

Just searched the Tomtom.

how about Hilton Park services? (just after junction 11)

tomtom says about 2hrs to get there for me so 7.15am? then another 1.5hrs to the pod?

edit: its between 11 and 10a sorry

Just had another search on the net, and maybe stop at Corley instead? (betwwen 3a and 3)

as thats got Shell fuel. Hilton only has Bp :(

thats 24minutes further socall it 7.30am?

you up for that aztec?

Just searched the Tomtom.

how about Hilton Park services? (just after junction 11)

tomtom says about 2hrs to get there for me so 7.15am? then another 1.5hrs to the pod?

edit: its between 11 and 10a sorry

That should be sound mate, Hilton park is just after the junction where you came off for Silverline so about 15-20mins from me :)

Or Corley mate i'll probably need some fuel buy then anyway lol

Yep Rock on, Got to pick up a passenger up , so we may head over woodhead too, and join on the M1. Pitty, would have liked to go past silverstone :). Althought the traffic will be very very busy with it being the British GP, so watch out Sparky and Aztec. Last two times ive been its just been gridlocked on the motorways :(.

Yep Rock on, Got to pick up a passenger up , so we may head over woodhead too, and join on the M1. Pitty, would have liked to go past silverstone :). Althought the traffic will be very very busy with it being the British GP, so watch out Sparky and Aztec. Last two times ive been its just been gridlocked on the motorways :(.

They are already doing road "calming" diversions around Silverstone, but it would be a VERY bad idea to go any where near that part of the world on Sunday.