Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

One Born Every Minute.....

Anees

I once sold a car to a sub prime finance customer who did not even make one payment.When the car was repossesed by the finance company he asked what would happen to it.When told it would be sent to auction he asked if he could buy it cheap for cash before it was auctioned. :whistling:

Years ago my dad wanted to buy a Mercedes 190E (1993 model- one of the last ones made before the C Class model) at a local car supermarket.

The car supermarket wasn't interested in selling the 190E to my dad as he was a cash buyer- they said to him "Sorry you don't our customer profile"- meaning since you will not be buying the car from us on finance NO SALE.

So my dad went and bought an Audi A4 1.8T Sport from a local sports/prestige dealer- cash buy, no hassle.

Bet the local car supermarket wouldn't have turn their noses up now at a cash sale in this "current economic climate" :)

my wifes celica gt 2005(55 plate)didn't even cost ten grand!!!!and its only got 26k on it!!the only debt i have is the 160k morgage no credit cards no car finance and no over drafts,the wifes the same. i dont know how some people sleep at night paying over 10k for a car thats only worth 2k max!!!! :unsure::unsure:

my wifes celica gt 2005(55 plate)didn't even cost ten grand!!!!and its only got 26k on it!!the only debt i have is the 160k morgage no credit cards no car finance and no over drafts,the wifes the same. i dont know how some people sleep at night paying over 10k for a car thats only worth 2k max!!!! :unsure::unsure:

ever thought about how much your mortgage is going to cost you in the end :ohmy:

ever thought about how much your mortgage is going to cost you in the end :ohmy:

yes i have think its about 310.000 or their abouts(wont be as much as it will be paid off before 20 years is up) not that bad compaired to some. yes but thats the same with every morgage smarty pants prob even yours unless your at mum and dads??? :unsure::unsure:

but its not the same with every car finance company!!!some ram you like the boy in the topic and some are not so bad!!

yes i have think its about 310.000 or their abouts(wont be as much as it will be paid off before 20 years is up) not that bad compaired to some. yes but thats the same with every morgage smarty pants prob even yours unless your at mum and dads??? :unsure::unsure:

but its not the same with every car finance company!!!some ram you like the boy in the topic and some are not so bad!!

"smarty pants" :lol:

I dont have a mortgage and left my parents many years ago, so not the same !!

believe it or not there are mortgage companies exactly the same as car finance companys

the problem is that all the time there are desperate people willing to sign on the line there will be someone willing to rip them off !!

believe it or not there are mortgage companies exactly the same as car finance companys

the problem is that all the time there are desperate people willing to sign on the line there will be someone willing to rip them off !!

your a lucky man wish i didn't have a morgage all the bills and the morgage food etc costs us just over 2k a month :crybaby:

And those are exactly the customers (and lenders) that have dropped us into this economic black hole we're in at the moment.

have to agree with Bazza here,

mortgages are a minefield and if your not careful you can end up in a similar situation. some deals seem with affordable monthly repayments but it may be over 45 years and a ridiculous interest rate. that is why the banks are in such a state..

personally i feel really sorry for this guy. hes been ripped of and probably feels terrible now but is too ashamed to admit it..