Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Got A Delivery Today

well i finally got what i've been looking for for so long!!!!will be getting painted monday or tuesday and fitted soon as they are dry along with the rear skirt.

well heres how i got them.......note all the tape thanks aztecbandit took me ages to get it unwrapped!!! :lol::lol:

p1906091839.jpg

after hours of unwrapping :lol::lol:

p1906091845.jpg

my engine cover using aztecbandits template(well will be when i cut it out tomorrow)

p1906092044.jpg

my prolex rad cover all polished and fitted(couldn't wait)

p190609212401.jpg

thanks to aztec bandit for all of the above

looks good ormi. glad u got the skirts ok mate. thought i might end up with them at one point but wasn't to be :yawn: mind you, there's another set i know of going at a good price - might have a punt but still not that sure i like them, lol!!

whats next on ur to do list then fella??

Glad they got to you ok mate :D On the engine cover mate just check where to bend it at the front of the engine as yours might sit different to mine?

And you should have plenty of the VHB tape for the skirts, just make sure you give the paintwork a good clean where it sticks to the car :)

Good package deal that :winky:

get the front windows tinted to match the back,black late spec back lights,poss twin exit exhaust(one either side)

ssshhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell the wife i opened an other bank account bank statments go to my mums :winky: going to try and save up for a charger!!!!!!!woopwoop.

starting to feel left out :lol:

oh and a arm rest(might have sorted one for less than £50 from a is200 auto)we'll see on sunday. :winky:

rob bud i didnt like the trd sideskirts to begin with but they really grew on me so they will go nice with the trd rear bib.(dont like the tte one)

i say get them mate if you dont like them you could sell them on for more??

yea i have the TTE rear skirt though mate so dont think the sideskirts are a must with that matey - mind you, not got it fitted yet as was trying to make up my mind on whether to get sideskirts and have it all sprayed at once....

dont tell the wife i opened an other bank account bank statments go to my mums :winky: going to try and save up for a charger!!!!!!!woopwoop.

:lol: :lol: thats so funny, but when she catches you out she will throw you in the nick.

Well done on the new bits mate, great to see your car is getting a few treats :excl:

Think your dog is expecting you to unwrap a massive bone :lol:

Personally me and his doggy thought aztec had sent a massive bone instead.

Unfortunatly it was just some skirts :(.

Ahah, nice man. Bet they look good when theyre on

Should look good one engine cover is on.

:offtopic:

Good job I have a 50" wide monitor to see the pictures :D

me have a 21inch laptop and the pics are fine mate?? :unsure:

thanks for all the nice comments i'll take photos of the fitted item tomorrow(engine cover)

to be honest the dog(bailey,golden labrador just turned one)had more fun with the bubble wrap and cardboard than any bone he's ever had.lol

engine cover all fitted!!note to self mirror'd stainless is a nightmare to cut!!!!

p200609190001.jpg

now just need too fit the polished strut top covers (cheers asi) more shiney bits!!!!! :winky: next for engine bay looks engine earthing kit. B)

stevie already sorted the polished stainless bolts just need to fit them :winky: (left them at my grans)

who you using mate stav got me the name of a good one interparcel they're cheap also booked wed afternoon picked up from the bandits thurs at 2.30 got to my work at 10am on the friday well recomended!! :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links