Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Busy Wednesday Evening!

Rob's Lexx

Well, someone once told me that patience was a virtue, and after a long time searching and some useful haggling, i managed to find what i've been looking for (for ages!!!) and in a local area to me as well!!! Kudos to Paul for his keen eye - doesn't miss a trick that lad! lol!!

So, Wednesday night came and I met up with Paul and drove to pick up my new piece of kit (@ paul, the scenary was pretty nice viewing too ( :whistling: B) )

unfortunately i didn't manage to take many pics, but the ones i did take tell the story!!

P1000466.jpg

and yes, oh yes, oh yes again!!

P1000467jpg.jpg

me likes!! why the heck did this car not come with the darn thing?!?!?!

anyhow, well pleased with it and now i can watch movies in ultimate comfort (while parked up of course, lol!!)

looking good mate hopefully i'll have one of those on sunday!!!!if not i'll just have to keep looking :crybaby:

was it a hard fit??

poss have one of these for less than £50 i'm going to see if the cars still their on sunday(is200 auto)hope it is!!!!!!!

its not what you know its who you know :winky: :winky:

me likes!! why the heck did this car not come with the darn thing?!?!?!

Have to agree, makes no sense, especially when they put it on the auto.........

Nice work, driving will be so much better now :D

now now rob she was mine to look at :P lol. but yes was a very nice view when she was walking across the road :).

welcome to the arm rest club mate. they didnt come in all the is200 auto's.. was after certain date. they was in very little manual's think they came in the is200 special edition and some of the very last cars of the production line to use up some of the stock.

thanks for the k&n airfilter loving that little bit of extra noise :)

now now rob she was mine to look at :P lol. but yes was a very nice view when she was walking across the road :).

welcome to the arm rest club mate. they didnt come in all the is200 auto's.. was after certain date. they was in very little manual's think they came in the is200 special edition and some of the very last cars of the production line to use up some of the stock.

thanks for the k&n airfilter loving that little bit of extra noise :)

no problem matey!!! least i could do!!

yea, she was a beauty!!! ahhh, the memories!! lol!!! :whistling::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links