Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Kids Throwing Stones At The Car...argh!

was working today and parked my car outside work. went back to the car after work and you know what stones all over the bonnet. rear passenger door scrathed to hell. dents on the bonnet. dent on rear bumper. got a hold of the cctv and you could clearly see who they are and what then done. rellly ****** off.

will post pics when i get time. so far i have phoned the police and got the cctv on a dvd.

so any idea what i should do next take it through insurance or...

thanks

Damn that's awful mate, sorry to say it but will probably need to be an insurance claim unless you can afford to repair it privately.........

Alternatively, you could wait for them to try it again and put some dents in them with a baseball bat :angry:

i know who the boys are they are local guess it will just be a insurance claim. cant afford anything at the moment after spending money on the car to get it fixed.

See if the police can wait for something. I doubt it thought. They will have faces, but no names.....

If the police cant do anything, just get some proof it was them and a police report. Maybe insurance will take it less serioisly when they know its not your fault, but will still go against no claims.

Tbh, i doubt the police will do anything in times like these :(

The Little F :tsktsk: g b :tsktsk: ds!!!

i know who the boys are they are local guess it will just be a insurance claim. cant afford anything at the moment after spending money on the car to get it fixed.

Are they the type of kids where you might be able to get something out of the parents? Or just the usual council estate types.......

Nightmare - hope it doesnt cost too much to fix but as said already it will count as a claim so unless you have protected ncb maybe worth sorting yourself.? Might be worth trying to get some of these dent master types out and amazing what they can do.

was working today and parked my car outside work. went back to the car after work and you know what stones all over the bonnet. rear passenger door scrathed to hell. dents on the bonnet. dent on rear bumper. got a hold of the cctv and you could clearly see who they are and what then done. rellly ****** off.

will post pics when i get time. so far i have phoned the police and got the cctv on a dvd.

so any idea what i should do next take it through insurance or...

thanks

im not being picky but how have you got protected NCB when you are that age ( saw it on your profile )

the insurance is under my older brother name....

well police should come today. see what happens

S***t the little w****rs :tsktsk: really soz to hear about your car Asi ....does your insurance have vandalism cover like Directline insurance.....or is it not worth the money its printed on......?

Even though your no-claims is protected, the trouble is the insurance company might decide to put up your premium anyway, because they think the fact you made a claim means you're in a higher-risk area.

Agree with Stevie - they will count as a claim and probably bump your premium up next renewal anyway. Also depending on how much excess is maybe not worth claiming.

police came today. its the same police officor who dealt with when someone broke my rear light and got me £130 for it. he seen the cctv and identified the boys. when and interviewed one of them and got back to me and they have admitted that they were throwing stones at the car and named the other people doing it with them. they also found other people who have seen it aswell.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links