Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Kids Throwing Stones At The Car...argh!

feel for you stevie.

good that im lucky. well so far the rear bumper has 2 dents in it. the roof has a dent on it. the passenger side rear door has a dent and drive side rear door has scratches like they have scrtached it with a stone. the bonnet has a big dent and scratches.

sorry to hear about this mate! scumbags! they really are!!

hopefully u can get most of the dents pushed out!! where abouts is the one on the roof? as if u have a sunroof and its over the double skin where the sunrood retracts into you wont be able to get that pushed back out matey :crybaby:

police came today. its the same police officor who dealt with when someone broke my rear light and got me £130 for it. he seen the cctv and identified the boys. when and interviewed one of them and got back to me and they have admitted that they were throwing stones at the car and named the other people doing it with them. they also found other people who have seen it aswell.

Good news mate ;)

wahid

Glad to hear they got caught but whether their parents have enough money to pay up is another thing. Im sure their parents will own cars and know exactly how it feels to have your baby damaged by vandals.

i wish you the best of luck mate :)

• 2 weeks later...

same thing happened to my car a week or so ago.

dents on bonett and roof. windscreen damaged.

getting it sorted on wednesday morning.

:offtopic:

how do i get another lexus owners club sticker.

it was on the car when i bought it.

would like to get another one.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links