Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

R.i.p Michael Jackson.

Anuj

not confirmed yet..

its TMZ has reported this and they are about as reputable as the Sport!

he is in hospital though.. hope its not true..

im sure it has been confirmed from another source mate?

not confirmed...

bbc, sky and cnn are leading with it citing TMZ as the source but that it is unconfirmed..

it may well be true..

confirmed that he rcvd medical attention and rushed to hospital.. rueters and LA times comfirms he wasnt breathing when they arrived

Anyone find this a little odd considering they just released a load more tickets for gigs ??? Surely they knew his health state reaping him before he passed or an elaborate faking death jobbie. I find it funny that people we're still buying tickets even though he was only contracted to be on stage for 12 minutes at each gig Lol.

As you can tell I dont have much time for celeb's especially pretty fecked up ones with the history he has, people still seem to be forgetting all the allegation against him.

Someone who might no what will happen to all the tickets for his gig with people who paid by credit cards ? Will they be able to claim there money back.

Anyone find this a little odd considering they just released a load more tickets for gigs ??? Surely they knew his health state reaping him before he passed or an elaborate faking death jobbie. I find it funny that people we're still buying tickets even though he was only contracted to be on stage for 12 minutes at each gig Lol.

As you can tell I dont have much time for celeb's especially pretty fecked up ones with the history he has, people still seem to be forgetting all the allegation against him.

Someone who might no what will happen to all the tickets for his gig with people who paid by credit cards ? Will they be able to claim there money back.

I'm in a agreement, he was known as a pervert and a weirdo for the past 5 or so years, now everywhere I go all I hear is Michael Jackson this, Michael Jackson that and as for hanging that child over the balcony, what a stupid fecking idiot. I couldn't give a s**t about the man.

I'm gutted, whatever "allegations" there were about him, he was a musical legend, I absolutely cannot believe it :crybaby:

Only thing I can't help thinking is that with all his debt, and impending mammoth concert tour, did he find it too much and decide to end it himself?

For those old enough, we can remember where we were and what we were doing when we heard the news of Elvis dying. Just like New York's towers. This I think might be the same for many many people, but may be not everyone.

Sure he had troubled years. But you have to give him credit. Those 65million Albums of "Thriller" that were sold are a testament to his musical genius. I bought the 25th Anniversary version on CD from ASDA, only £5 last year.

RIP - I will always be a fan as I went through teens and twenty's listening to his music and no matter what, you have to give him credit for the music. It defined the whole of the eighties and a whole generation of fantastic Disco scene.

I'm gutted, whatever "allegations" there were about him, he was a musical legend, I absolutely cannot believe it :crybaby:

Only thing I can't help thinking is that with all his debt, and impending mammoth concert tour, did he find it too much and decide to end it himself?

That was my thinking too Parthiban. I'm sure all will be revealed in due course.

On another not, i hope i get my concert ticket money back!

RIP MJ

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links