Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

R.i.p Michael Jackson.

Anuj

As someone who knows a victim of a Peadophile I say:

Bloody Good!

One less pervert on the face of the planet.

Lets hope Gary Glitter dies soon as well.

On the other side of that 'The Sun' style comment, I know someone who was falsely accused of such a thing. After he was acquitted for total lack of evidence, it was revealed that the girl in question had previously made similar allegations against 4 other men, all of whom were also completely exonerated. Of course, that didn't stop people just like you spitting at him in the street, breaking his windows with stones, etc etc. For absolutely no reason whatsoever - he had done absolutely *nothing* wrong except having had the misfortune to live a few houses away from her.

RIP MJ.

I'm gutted, whatever "allegations" there were about him, he was a musical legend, I absolutely cannot believe it :crybaby:

Only thing I can't help thinking is that with all his debt, and impending mammoth concert tour, did he find it too much and decide to end it himself?

That was my thinking too Parthiban. I'm sure all will be revealed in due course.

On another not, i hope i get my concert ticket money back!

RIP MJ

Did you pay on credit card ??

Garry Glitters were in some eyes a musical legend but we dont give him at all any notice cause of what he did, MJ was found not guilty but something must have happened for the allegations to be put against him

RIP anywhere

I'm gutted, whatever "allegations" there were about him, he was a musical legend, I absolutely cannot believe it :crybaby:

Only thing I can't help thinking is that with all his debt, and impending mammoth concert tour, did he find it too much and decide to end it himself?

That was my thinking too Parthiban. I'm sure all will be revealed in due course.

On another not, i hope i get my concert ticket money back!

RIP MJ

Did you pay on credit card ??

I did indeed, direct from Ticketmaster, the official sellers.

There's quite a few tribute programmes on today.........BBC1, ITV, Channel 4, FIVE and Sky One all showing programmes around the same time - were these already in the pipeline? Seems strange how they could pull it together so quick?

they'll have had them made for when his shows started, remember that was only 3 weeks away!

You want to look at the music channels mate!!

Good point :blush:

Lol, I'm guessing they're all just playing MJ on a loop? :winky:

i just wish the news channels will just get over it, and show us some proper news, i keep switching over to see if there showing anything, and always banging about it, i think everyones got the message now.

As someone who knows a victim of a Peadophile I say:

Bloody Good!

One less pervert on the face of the planet.

Lets hope Gary Glitter dies soon as well.

this man was a living lengened!!he changed the music world in the 80s and he's still changing it now

as for your comments he was proved not guilty

also if my kids were abused no amount of money would pay me off i wouldn't want none of his money i'd want him in jail!!

so to me they were just in it for the money and got it by dragging his name through the mud and making his life hell!!

anyway a sad sad day

rip jacko :crybaby:

RIP you cant deny the dude was magic evan now his music sounds better then most of the tunes around today he was way ahead of his time granted a lil weird but a legend all the same has to be the biggest star in my life time

his music still makes folk around the world want to jump and dance come on i mean how many of us have tryed to do the moonwalk evan if you didnt like him

I have been playing his music all evening now. You tend to foget how good somthing is till it's gone.

R.I.P. Michael. You will be sorely missed.

Indeed, was watching some of those documentaries earlier this evening, and as well as feeling pretty sad, it was also interesting to realise how great his musical talent was. Ignoring all the controversy and focussing on the music, he was faultless. They were great songs, he was a great singer and dancer, as well as someone who you couldn't not like.

In addition, it's amazing how an artist who had such distinctive music, never got samey, every track is different and brilliant, sounds as fresh today as when it was first released - and I'm sure it will do in 20 years time.

A very sad day indeed....... :crybaby:

Great music but in my eyes he was still a nonce. It was his money that found him not guilty. Grown men do not sleep with young boys and call that "normal"

R.I.P. fARRAH fAWCETT

Not a normal chap, although I do think he was proven not guilty for a reason. MJ left himself wide open to charges. He was open and very giving. To soft evidently.

Was a very sad day, still seems strange now. I've enjoyed some of his music for years.....however, its amazing how many people are all of a sudden fans....

RIP MJ.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson. A massive loss to music. I have always been a big fan. I'm so very glad i went to see his Dangerous tour.

On the child accusations. I don't think the US justice system leaves much out and justifies charges with the correct sentence. He was found innocent because he more than likely was. He was a very giving, gentle and kind person. If you're a parent tell me how much money would make it right for you to ignore your child has been abused and to settle out of court? In my opinion no amount of money would! Justice would be seeing the accused go to jail and get what sentence the judge saw fit. To accept money to forget it happened makes you just as bad as the accused.

I am in no way saying MJ was a normal person or had a normal lifstyle. But you tell me how many of you would be able to lead a normal sane life with such worldwide fame, money, power and people following your every footstep. Then they twist every little wrong thing trying to turn everything you do into something it isn't. In my opinion the childrens parents didn't have any proof or facts of the child abuse and were out for the money. If there were concrete evidence i'm sure he would've died in jail.

Of course this is just my opinion which we are all entitled to. He was still someones son, a brother and a father to 3 children of his own. I don't feel there is any need to be rude or nasty to get your opinion accross.

Michael Jackos will live on through his music forever.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson. A legend, a musical genius who didn't just write and record music but invented it!!

Im a father and know what your saying but why would he pay 20M out if he were innocent thats what i cant get over. Also you say hes a father but what kind of father dangles his kid over a balcony?

If he were not MJ the pop singer you would be saying good ridance so that to me says that if you are a good singer you can do these crruel things to kids??????? And when you die you will be forgiven????