Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello Guys!

peco84

Hello & Welcome mate. We love pictures :D

I will be adding plenty of picture as soon as i figure out how to pal. Cant belive how nice the motors are on here and the quality of work gone into them is very professional! :D top marks :D

good to see an other tec mate!!welcome mate and waht plans you got for yours?

also you can use imigeshack(i found this easyer than photo bucket)if you use the search function and look for posting pics it will tell you their dude. :winky:

Hello ive been registered for a year but never got round to fully joining! Got my gold membership today and looking forward to being a part of the LOC!! :tomato::lol:

Welcome m8. Good to see ya went Gold....

Col.. :winky: :hehe:

also you can use imigeshack(i found this easyer than photo bucket)if you use the search function and look for posting pics it will tell you their dude. :winky:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! My first tasks is the body work is got a few scratches and a bonnet is needed too due to a uninsured driver!! Got a superguard kit from work to bling it up but im gonna get some pics today

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! My first tasks is the body work is got a few scratches and a bonnet is needed too due to a uninsured driver!! Got a superguard kit from work to bling it up but im gonna get some pics today

remember though the superguard kit is just a was and piant sealent kit i have these as well,your better giving your car a good was and polish with a good polish Autoglym turtle wax or something like that(sure people will recomend some more)once thats done then use the superguard job done.

remember though the superguard kit is just a was and piant sealent kit i have these as well,your better giving your car a good was and polish with a good polish Autoglym turtle wax or something like that(sure people will recomend some more)once thats done then use the superguard job done.

Yeh got the large box with the pre polish and interior kit. Plus the paint seal sponge for very little :whistling: from work. Have been t cutting the fine sctratches away today and fitted my k & N panel filter too getting it booked in to get the wheels refurbed in black :) for the middle of the month.

Yeh got the large box with the pre polish and interior kit. Plus the paint seal sponge for very little :whistling: from work. Have been t cutting the fine sctratches away today and fitted my k & N panel filter too getting it booked in to get the wheels refurbed in black :) for the middle of the month.

i got mine for very little too :winky: the wee bag now sits nice in my boot!!!!you getting them done gloss black or matt black??

when you going to put some pic's up?

I am getting them glossed for the shine got some red caliper paint at work to break the black up on the wheels make it stand out. im working on the photos as we speak opened a photo bucket account and figuring it out :duh: . Hope to get round to few meets for some insparation some nice motors on here. :)