Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Meet In Dundee Confirmed

Asi

i wanna live down south their is a lot of meets down their!!!!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

come on people who else?their was 12 names to begin with now theirs only me, asi and coll??anyone else?

4 i think. don't worry asi like i said before when i tried to get a meet sorted, folk go offshore and one thing and a other.

1) ormi - CONFIRMED

2) asi - CONFIRMED

3) Colin (colbecoz) - CONFIRMED

4) Cameron - CONFIRMED????

5) Breet - ???????????????

Are we getting close guys?? Anymore coming??

Col.. :unsure::blush::blink:

4 i think. don't worry asi like i said before when i tried to get a meet sorted, folk go offshore and one thing and a other.

1) ormi - CONFIRMED

2) asi - CONFIRMED

Sunday is looming quickly. Need to know if this is on or off now. Can we confirm numbers/names asap???

Col..

1) ormi - CONFIRMED

2) asi - CONFIRMED

Sunday is looming quickly. Need to know if this is on or off now. Can we confirm numbers/names asap???

Col..

Well, only 24 hours or so before the meet guys. Weather forecast is absolute cr@p for Sunday. Rain (heavy) Windy.. blah dee blah. In light of that and that we have a tiny amount who "may" be coming, do we still want to go ahead or delay for a week????

Col.. :unsure:

1) ormi - CONFIRMED

2) asi - CONFIRMED

Col..

Well, only 24 hours or so before the meet guys. Weather forecast is absolute cr@p for Sunday. Rain (heavy) Windy.. blah dee blah. In light of that and that we have a tiny amount who "may" be coming, do we still want to go ahead or delay for a week????

OK Asi, so will you try and organise another meet then? maybe early September time???

Col...

Col.. :unsure:

i dont think we should as we havent heard from anyone else.

OK Asi, so will you try and organise another meet then? maybe early September time???

Col :sick:

no point it will just end up the same lots of people to begin with, a few people will be kind enough to say they cant make it and the rest you wont hear from.

was looking forward to this just spent 6 hours cleaning the IS. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

sorry Ormi. i tried my best to get a decent meet but some people dont even let us know if they are going to make it or not.

I'm disappointed too. We had a real good response to start with. I was really looking forward to meeting everyone. maybe it was something to do with Scumdee (ooops I mean Dundee.... lmao) as the venue. Anyhoo, September is a bit away, so, maybe people can commit coz there's plenty of time???

Col.. :winky: :yawn::blush: :duh: :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk