Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dash Led's

The red actually looks quite similar to standard, thought it would be a much deeper red like on audis.

The plasma dials were organised by a member on here a while back, is he still selling them?

Matem they look much better in real life. However, given the fact that the numbers and markings on the speedo and so frorth are quite chunky, a deeper red will look quite good...in this case though, I will try the white ones as well to see if they fit. Are the plasma ones expensive ?

Think i'm the only one on here that has the plasma one's and have to say they are awesome in the flesh :)

If I didn't have these i'd go for white. Downside is you'll then be looking at changing aircon and radio leds too, which is a lot harder than the dash :)

Hi mate, where did you get the plasma ones ?

As Parthiban mentioned it was a member who was on here a while back, I was the guinea pig for them but as nobody else was interested it never took off.

The guys handle was Snowman, although have not seen him around here lately or MSN come to think of it, might be worth sending him a PM if your interested.

Think i'm the only one on here that has the plasma one's and have to say they are awesome in the flesh :)

If I didn't have these i'd go for white. Downside is you'll then be looking at changing aircon and radio leds too, which is a lot harder than the dash :)

As Parthiban mentioned it was a member who was on here a while back, I was the guinea pig for them but as nobody else was interested it never took off.

The guys handle was Snowman, although have not seen him around here lately or MSN come to think of it, might be worth sending him a PM if your interested.

How hard were they to install them?

How hard were they to install them?

Guide to fitting here

Photo-0017.jpg

These are mine,inverted white, look very dim.

Are you sure they're white mate? They look blue and red to me ..... :blink:

LOL i only changed the centre one to white to give a sunrise effect :whistling: i'd be interested in the plasma ones if we can contact Snowman.

I think the reason why the plasma wasn't so popular (for me anyway) was that while they look fantastic at night, I didn't think they looked great during the day. I did want to get hold of the white ring though to go behind the mph numbers but somehow it never happened.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this has been asked before but what sort of length T10 and T5 bulbs will fit the IS200 dash? I've got a couple of bulbs failed on mine (one on the speedo and one on the heated seat switch, when the lights are on not when it is in use - anyone know what bulb this takes?). I've tried looking through many posts and also other sources but I cannot seem to get any definitive answers. Thanks in advance for your help

5 LED Dashboard Speedo Side Light Bulb T10 194 LINK for the dials you will need 3 of these

3-LED Super White Wedge Base LED Bulb LINK for the dials you will need 2 of these

for the heated seat swich you will need a neo wedge type of bulb

Excellent thanks for the quick reply. Do you know the bulb lengths that will fit the dash correctly at all, just so I can have a look round see whats on offer? Also what type of wedge bulb woud I need for the heated seat switch? Thanks again

i dont know the depth but i dont think you will fit These in there

as for the Neo wedge one its These but i dont know which size T3 T4 or T5 dont get trying to put blue or other coloured ones in there because they have coloured lenses on the back of the clear peices where the light comes through

Mikey

i dont know the depth but i dont think you will fit These in there

as for the Neo wedge one its These but i dont know which size T3 T4 or T5 dont get trying to put blue or other coloured ones in there because they have coloured lenses on the back of the clear peices where the light comes through

Mikey

Great thanks for the help. I'll just have to pull one of the heated seat switches and see which bulb fits them. Thanks again

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links