Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharger

Alot of work dude you are probably better off waiting for someone to put one up for sale, aternatively they is a guy in russia who makes a kit using a rotrex charger which is supposed to be quite good.

Alot of work dude you are probably better off waiting for someone to put one up for sale, aternatively they is a guy in russia who makes a kit using a rotrex charger which is supposed to be quite good.

how much is he selling the kits for? for the rotrex one do the engine internals need to be upgraded?

Hi, Prolex is selling a cradle and pipes and intercooler for the TTE SC. there were on eBay a few weeks ago. Nobody bought them so he might still have them in his shop. Otherwise there is a german guy in EU LOC, who has collected most of the TTE SC parts apart from the SC. He is selling all the parts for 700 euro. He migh have not sold them yet. Try, you never know.

You can try to build it from pictures and dimensions but its no easy task. I know i tried and even with the help of CIJ (thanks chris!) who took the time to send tons of pictures it was still too much trial and error involved. You're honestly better off buying those parts, especially the cradle. There are too many angles involved.

But TTE releases their fabrication drawings...well that is a different story.

You can try to build it from pictures and dimensions but its no easy task. I know i tried and even with the help of CIJ (thanks chris!) who took the time to send tons of pictures it was still too much trial and error involved. You're honestly better off buying those parts, especially the cradle. There are too many angles involved.

But TTE releases their fabrication drawings...well that is a different story.

yeah would be brilliant if they released their fabrication drawings, maybe i could try persuade them too