Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Who should sing at JAE

Monster-Mat

Sorry Mat, it was your idea, so you get first bight! Anyway Steve is far too IMPORTANT:P

[Edited on 5-4-2002 by Wallace]

thank you wallace!

Mat doesnt realise how much work goes into this site... :P:P puppy eyes at every one

and to those who voted for me.. well :mad:

just when i was about to release something real cool too... I will have to see how faithfull the members are to their admin! :tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble:

dam steve your resorting to blackmail, ,but hell steve were both the club chairmen,were both dedicated........

you wanna get nasty..............:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:P

and jim..........cheers mate:P

[Edited on 5-4-2002 by superchargedIS200]

[Edited on 5-4-2002 by superchargedIS200]

i dont apprciate everyones vote...

i have worked my nuts off this week ...

Dissapointed! Hmm considering lowering the star scoring system.. get 2 stars when you have 1000 posts! :tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble:

i am absolutly wetting myself at this one............

steve,your the best,and we all still love you,just that rules are rules:D

ELVIS HAS ENTERED THE LEXUS TENT:P:tumble::smilegrin:

well i hold the cards..ehheh

next person to 1000 gets 5 stars!

,VOTE STEVE!

[Edited on 5-4-2002 by Administrator]

[Edited on 6-4-2002 by superchargedIS200]

Can I vote for both of you guys? You are both offering good deals.

The cheap fuel/ferry/accomadation sounds good from Mat, and the priceless Team Lexus sticker and endless hours toiling over a hot pc from Steve....

Right! I will be that Simon bloke from Pop Idol and I want both of you to perform "Hit me Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears out loud right now, from which I will make my decission on who to vote for:D:D:D

deary me, admin with all his special tools for the site,is now using them to foil this democratic vote in 5 minuits my vote went from 8 to 20.......

hmmmmmmmmmm,not good ppl

id never do this to my loyal club comrades

lets vote together on this one.....vote steve:smilegrin:

[Edited on 6-4-2002 by superchargedIS200]

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk