Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Group Buy Door Sills With Led's

jay_russell

as above i will be taking names for the order of lexus door sills. oem parts. 3752f.jpg

add your name to the list and i will be in touch.

i work for toyota sweden and have the go ahead for this group buy with my discount. will be getting the prices soon and the postage costs per set to the UK. signed for post

so let me know

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the LED's burn out/stop working after a while? This is what I have read on here?

Could be interested (depending on price), but I can't/won't confirm if I am in or not until you post a price.

As above, are these the updated ones that don't die after a little while?

Definitely interested depending on cost, what sort of price will these come in at? If it's close to what the original price was I'm not sure whether there would be many interested........

i get between 25 and 35 % discount but this is a group buy so when i go in and say i need 15? set then he will fix me the price. then i will get a cost to post it to you and then you will have the final price. yes they are the new led's and i will fix it buy pay pal so there will be no unhappy customers. + you have a 1 year warrenty on these but you will have to cover the postage back to me for replacments.

as i say just let me know if there is interest and then i can get you all the best price

How much do these usually sell for, a friend of a friend works at Lexus and got a set for sale for a ton? Is this good or bad, certainly wouldn't pay a ton myself, but don't know how much they are worth in the first place! LOL!

Is there any way you can get a rough idea of price, say x if you get 15, y if you get 30, etc? I think that way a lot more people will be able to show a definitive interest.

Either way I'm a YES for now :)

out of interest what colour are the led's are they red or blue or interchangable like the dash led's etc.

also what is the retail price so we could try and work out the percentage off?

im off to sunbathe speak to you all tomorrow :)

They're blue like the pic, I'm pretty sure they don't change colour (unless of course you physically change them). I also don't think they are even LEDs, I think it's an EL strip in there.

They were around £200 a few years ago, not really sure now.

the guy thats is in charge off the spare parts is on holiday for one more week but i now have a good idea how many are interested in this. i will get the price for everybody to say yes to. and will post a new topic with price in a weeks time.

jason

the guy thats is in charge off the spare parts is on holiday for one more week but i now have a good idea how many are interested in this. i will get the price for everybody to say yes to. and will post a new topic with price in a weeks time.

Excellent stuff mate, thanks for putting this together and look forward to hearing what the price will be :)