Group Buy Door Sills With Led's

jay_russell

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mate works for lexus cardiff, had him to check out the price on these

£450 incl. VAT!!!

A few years ago these were around the £200 Mk, he says they are now discontinued and there are only a few sets available and that the lateset ones are upgraded and light will not go. But i think they are way too expensive.

I take it the ones that are for the group buy are the genuine OEM ones of the later date. If so, i might be interest (at a cost). Although i already have a set for front and rear (not fitted) i would prefer to fit the newer types (i don't even know if i have the later or early type ones, maybe one can post up the differences between the two types).

Also the image of the door sills at the start of this thread isn't what mine ones look like. May post pictures later of the ones i have. Im still thinking if i would prefer sports type door sills rather then lit ones tbh.

I'd suggest you should take care lextasy have a bad reputation on the MYis forums in the states.

Long lead times... poor coms

I bought a c/f grill from them in 2004 and was more than happy with the quality & service I received though.

read up and make your own judgement

Just go in with your eyes open. Use paypal and you should be OK

I'd suggest you should take care lextasy have a bad reputation on the MYis forums in the states.

I bought a c/f grill from them in 2004 and was more than happy with the quality & service I received though.

sounds like another Lex site i know in the uk..

I got my Ugo rear roof spoiler of lextasy, had no problems at all :D

What one would that be I wonder :whistling:

When I posted I was counting the minutes before you or A N Other would post just this..........

As I said my experience was good but it was a while ago as was Gordon's as he has been Lexless for over a year now

Check my feedback rating on eBay ...................the place where a seller cant say anything negative against a seller..............that holds up

problems I've had on here are

people not giving full addresses (1)

people giving addresses they no longer live at but use for paypal (1)

people who cant wait 7 hours for a reply (1)

people who are not in when package is delivered but courier allegedly doesnt leave a card (1)

I know I do my best but also some people will never be satisfied whatever you do............

Lifes too short IMHO

When I posted I was counting the minutes before you or A N Other would post just this..........

As I said my experience was good but it was a while ago as was Gordon's as he has been Lexless for over a year now

Check my feedback rating on eBay ...................the place where a seller cant say anything negative against a seller..............that holds up

people who are not in when package is delivered but courier allegedly doesnt leave a card (1)

I know I do my best but also some people will never be satisfied whatever you do............

Lifes too short IMHO

:offtopic:

please stay on topic, or you might get a warning

Lifes too short IMHO

guilty conscious??

who said it was your site??

Lifes too short IMHO

guilty conscious??

who said it was your site??

lol

Guys,

From what i can see in the pic these are for the IS220/250, not the Is200/300. I got the is200/300 ones and they look nothing like this.....

Well mine looks like this...

One for front, one for rear.

sills.jpg

Not sure which is which but one of the part number i have is PZ439-C0180-00 (dated 10 April 2003) and one is a TTE one, part number AM - 28831 (Dated 19 May 2003).

• 2 weeks later...