Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Group Buy Door Sills With Led's

jay_russell

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

so i'm now taking orders for the group buy on these.

you will get a front set of laser cut plates produced from 4mm 5083 Ally Sheet with the words lexus cut in them with holes made in the back for oem fitting and pollished surface finish, 2 water proof sealed LED light strips color of your choice ready fitted into plate and 2 power inverters with conectors for the LED strip this means you can order other colors and change in minutes.you will need to conect them to the courtesy light loom found in the key barrel. included with be fitting instruction and links to a how to video i will post.

these will fit the is200/300 oem fittings but can be fitted to other lexus cars with the use of double sided tape which can be done for you for no extra cost

the reason i did these is because the oem units from lexus have had so many problems with the light units and the cost was over 200 pounds.

i will only be doing 40 sets and this will be a one off order so if you miss it then i wont be doing it again as the cost of doing this is quite high, i will be posting these on on the lexus owners club and the is forum in the usa.

so prices are as follow.

the price will be 135 pounds posted to you door

i will be taking a 50 pound deposit with you order and delivery time will be around 6 weeks

colors to choose from are these. the color seen is what you will get

led.jpg

please state what color you would like when ordering.

red

white

blue

green

yellow

you can send your deposits via paypal to the address below and each unit sold will have a normal 1 year guarantee and money made from these will go to the club for other uses

jay_russell_1971@hotmail.com

thanks guys for all the help with this....

jay

as above i will be taking names for the order of lexus door sills. oem parts. 3752f.jpg

add your name to the list and i will be in touch.

i work for toyota sweden and have the go ahead for this group buy with my discount. will be getting the prices soon and the postage costs per set to the UK. signed for post

so let me know

Interested!

as above i will be taking names for the order of lexus door sills. oem parts. 3752f.jpg

i work for toyota sweden and have the go ahead for this group buy with my discount. will be getting the prices soon and the postage costs per set to the UK. signed for post

so let me know

Interested!

I would love a set in white please my good man

• 2 months later...

so let me know

Interested!

I would love a set in white please my good man

Any updates on these? Did anyone actually get them?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links