Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Can I Post The Discounts On Parts I Can Get For All Members Of Loc

been talkin to the manager and worked out some nice discounted prices for the likes of clutch kits,flywheels,starters,service kit items eg spark plugs etc and disks and pads their is more but the list is in my car.

i was wondering can i post the items and the prices without gettin in trouble from the mods

also these discounts are for all members(i'm in edinburgh toyota would post some items but not liquids) not just gold members as the boss didnt think it was fare

ALSO i make nothing out of this at all not even a bonus the people that phone wont even deal with me they will deal with the parts people i just thought is was something i could help with as you dont list any were in edinburgh for lexus bits.

heres a taster iridium plugs are approx £12.00+vat each with discount at my work £7.00+vat each

been talkin to the manager and worked out some nice discounted prices for the likes of clutch kits,flywheels,starters,service kit items eg spark plugs etc and disks and pads their is more but the list is in my car.

i was wondering can i post the items and the prices without gettin in trouble from the mods

also these discounts are for all members(i'm in edinburgh toyota would post some items but not liquids) not just gold members as the boss didnt think it was fare

ALSO i make nothing out of this at all not even a bonus the people that phone wont even deal with me they will deal with the parts people i just thought is was something i could help with as you dont list any were in edinburgh for lexus bits.

heres a taster iridium plugs are approx £12.00+vat each with discount at my work £7.00+vat each

I hope you are allowed to mate .. up to the mods..

we are also going to try and have words with the post office to ask about prices for sending various items as well.

also just wondering how much have people been quoted for the dreaded duel mass fly wheel??

Ormi for platinum Member status :) i dont need anything at the moment but my servce is due in 2000 miles time. Would be nice to know that i can maybe save a few £ here and there.

hope it gets the go ahead

Ormi for platinum Member status :) i dont need anything at the moment but my servce is due in 2000 miles time. Would be nice to know that i can maybe save a few £ here and there.

hope it gets the go ahead

no excuse now oe oil filter is only £6.50!!!! :winky:

ooooooooooh, be quick, I want air and pollen filters, and my local dealer can't even be bothered to phone me back with a price !!

Great shout ormi !!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a plan!!!! cant think of anything big that i need, but service due shortly!!!

I'll be keeping an eye out :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links