Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

well i must say people wow i really like it :). we have 1 at work in the showroom along side the new rx450h. i walked in the showrooom after being out on the roads all day to see a white is250 front then the more i walked in the more i seen and wooooop wooooop its here at last lol. then when i walked out the back door there was 1 was on the demo line up :). i have no idea how long we have them for as we have a special weekend for the rx450h. but its at lexus leicester if any 1 wants a sneak peak at it :)

They have one at Croydon and it looks superb!! It's in white with white interior (Inc Seatbelts!!)

2 complaints though even without driving it; price is really a bit insane (£40k for entry level?!) and boot space with the roof down is laughable, get more in my SLK lol.

They have one at Croydon and it looks superb!! It's in white with white interior (Inc Seatbelts!!)

2 complaints though even without driving it; price is really a bit insane (£40k for entry level?!) and boot space with the roof down is laughable, get more in my SLK lol.

Really? I thought that was one of the reasons why the rear end is so large - and you can still get in 1 or 2 bags of golf clubs (can't remember the number)?

Really? I thought that was one of the reasons why the rear end is so large - and you can still get in 1 or 2 bags of golf clubs (can't remember the number)?

Not with the roof down; Room for 1 golf bag (And that literally will be it) no way you could go away for a few days and ever hope to put the roof down (Not unless you can pack everything you need into the shape of 1 golf bag anyway..or put bags on back seats)

Haven't seen the boot of the new 3 series with metal roof but from reports I thinks it's a fair bit more space - am actually very surprised it got the go ahead from design aspect with it TBH.

I saw one at Lexus Sheffield in a metallic white, very beautiful. The car on display had a ticket price of almost £44K !!!! How many will sell?

I saw one at Lexus Sheffield in a metallic white, very beautiful. The car on display had a ticket price of almost £44K !!!! How many will sell?

Not very many imo; this will however keep it very exclusive to those who do splash out. Really it is about 20% to pricey....I mean for £6k more you can get the IS-F

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links