Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trd Kit

idmax

if you look on eBay their is a boy selling trd side skirts brand new never been fitted.........dealers also sell the front and rear bumper lips wouldnt go for fiberglass though!!!!brakes too easy!!!! and doesn't fit as well as oe.i've got the tte front bumper with trd side skirts and the trd rear lip got the front bumper easy but the side skirts and rear lip were harder to get as i waited to get them second hand as i wasnt paying dealer prices!

if you look on ebay their is a boy selling trd side skirts brand new never been fitted.........dealers also sell the front and rear bumper lips wouldnt go for fiberglass though!!!!brakes too easy!!!! and doesn't fit as well as oe.i've got the tte front bumper with trd side skirts and the trd rear lip got the front bumper easy but the side skirts and rear lip were harder to get as i waited to get them second hand as i wasnt paying dealer prices!

I have seen those but are they genuine?

if you look on ebay their is a boy selling trd side skirts brand new never been fitted.........dealers also sell the front and rear bumper lips wouldnt go for fiberglass though!!!!brakes too easy!!!! and doesn't fit as well as oe.i've got the tte front bumper with trd side skirts and the trd rear lip got the front bumper easy but the side skirts and rear lip were harder to get as i waited to get them second hand as i wasnt paying dealer prices!

I have seen those but are they genuine?

yes they are mate 100% i was going to buy them(theirs a story but its on an other thread) but i got aztecbandits instead.which was better as he threw in some very expensive 3m tape as well.

Anyone have any idea how much if brought, painted and fitted by Lexus?

very expensive mate find a paint shop near you the kit its self is really easy to fit you could do it yourself! if not see if the paint shop will do it.

as i have said 3m tape 3m tape 3m tape!!!!!!!! i just fitted mine and they are not budging!!! 2 screws at the front and 1 at the rear and a line of 3m tape along the edge of the skirt that touches the sill.