Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wim Tommorow ?

Im booked in with Dr Bones for tommorow 3pm Friday 8th July. Any one gonna be about ?

Do you mean 8th July which was yesterday or tomorrow, Friday which is 10th July ? :whistling:

TG

Woops !!! looks like i wasnt looking at the right date lol ive changed it in the first post now cheers Tony!

I'm going to be there :D

LOL without you Tony there wouldnt be much point !!! Thank god you could book me in !! Had to take the gf to the zoo today and my cars all over the oche !!!

LOL hope u got a sticker or 2 for me lol !!

Im here finally ! The traffic was bad but hey the place looks top quality ! Cant wait for the ride home !

say hello to tony from me :D

i bet he is busy making the tea :whistling:

I have a cup with every smoke..... I'm a 50 cups a day guy :crybaby:

Thanks to Tony for the superb job he did on my Lexus he sorted out a pulling to the left problem and now have the WIM settings to prevent wear on the fronts!!

My car feels nice and tight almost like new again !!! Well worth the 200 mile round trip !! And now on to the pics !!

10072009048.jpg

My car @ WIM

10072009049.jpg

On the ramp

10072009050.jpg

A different angle

10072009051.jpg

Tonys HawkEye calibration do da on my rear wheel

10072009052.jpg

Tony doing the magic that he does!!

10072009053.jpg

The OTHER brains of the operation

10072009054.jpg

What a lovely waiting room!!! I want that plasma lol !!

10072009055.jpg

My final Geo settings

10072009056.jpg

Wheel info

I must admit its the cleanest workshop I have ever been too!! All the facilities are top notch!!! I deffo recommend this for any one thats still wondering if they should do it !!!

And i did manage to get a sticker !!!

Nice one. Your car will feel great now, not to mention it won't be pulling left or have bold inner tyre wear within 8k miles like mine did until it was WIM'ed. So far i've had the same set of tyres since mines been WIM'ed and its done roughly 10k and still have plenty of tread across the whole tyre on all four corners! I got a few WIM stickers, sure i placed them at the drivers side door pocket, but couldn't find them when i got home. Tony probably some how skillfully took them back during his tea breaks when i was busy watching his TV at the reception lol. Did you not see "The Monster" when you was there? A white lexus for drifting?

On a different note, when i was looking at your image i was thinking, oh he didn't blank his number plate, but then i saw ur user name. Then i wondered why ur avator had the number plate blanked out...you are strange. lol

Nice one. Your car will feel great now, not to mention it won't be pulling left or have bold inner tyre wear within 8k miles like mine did until it was WIM'ed. So far i've had the same set of tyres since mines been WIM'ed and its done roughly 10k and still have plenty of tread across the whole tyre on all four corners! I got a few WIM stickers, sure i placed them at the drivers side door pocket, but couldn't find them when i got home. Tony probably some how skillfully took them back during his tea breaks when i was busy watching his TV at the reception lol. Did you not see "The Monster" when you was there? A white lexus for drifting?

On a different note, when i was looking at your image i was thinking, oh he didn't blank his number plate, but then i saw ur user name. Then i wondered why ur avator had the number plate blanked out...you are strange. lol

Lol nothing strange about me ! That pic for my avatar was one of the first i ever put on loc. It actually had my original plate not my private on.

Ive been driving for a good few days now and I got to say this is the first time since i bought my Lexus that i have been happy with the way it drives!!! I think it feels like it just left the factory !! As Tony had mentioned to me when i was at WIM the braking forces are changed when he does his WIM settings. I do feel a stronger braking force when I wanna stop which can only be a good thing!!!

One other thing I never knew was that when you get new tires they have what I can decribe as chalk marks on the middles of the tires. This is supposed to show the tire fitter how much tire wander there is in a tire and which direction its going. Its a shame i didnt get my tires from blackboots or just had them fitted by WIM as this would also eliminate any other pulling issues....although Im quite happy that my Lex drives perfect now. :lol: :D :winky:

Thanks again Tony for schooling me in the mechanics of tires and suspension geometry!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links