Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello

woodsie

hi

just found thiis forum , googled it !

bought an is200 se just last week, loving it so far, loads of info here but hard to search for things or is it me ?

hello woodsie

some things can be hard to find mate so its not just you,also get the pics up we all like a pic or two!!! :winky: :winky:

hi

whats this floodcontrol keeps happening every time i press a button !

hi and welcome

the flood control is a timed limit, the forum software doesnt like quick clicks in succession,

try taking a breath between mouse clicks :D

hi

bought an is200 se just last week, loving it so far, loads of info here but hard to search for things or is it me ?

Welcome, I’m also new to LOC and am finding it hard to find my way around but having fun trying. Glad you are enjoying your IS200 SE I’m sure it will give you years of enjoyment. I’ve had a Lexus for about two years now and love every minuet I’m in it.

Just been lucky enough to order a new IS SE-L but have to wait until Oct. for delivery, but it will be worth the wait.

hi

Welcome, I’m also new to LOC and am finding it hard to find my way around but having fun trying. Glad you are enjoying your IS200 SE I’m sure it will give you years of enjoyment. I’ve had a Lexus for about two years now and love every minuet I’m in it.

Just been lucky enough to order a new IS SE-L but have to wait until Oct. for delivery, but it will be worth the wait.

Welcome to LOC guys :D

If you can't find what you're looking for just yell and I'm sure we can point you in the right direction post-7245-1247565213.gif