Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Is200

Duv

thanks for the comment Ormi, it will be modified in a very subtle way, at the moment:

dark front and rear lights if i can find some, just noticed in your sig, youve got the jdm ones, any more pics of yours floating around the site??

lower it a further 15mm from what ive read

17's (unsure on design yet)

some sort of sounds

change colour of the dash lights, im assuming the centre console can be changed as well??

think thats it at the moment, however im sure ill come up with more in time :D

mine i done my self matey(put them in the oven and detangoed)(removed the orange bit) and painted satin black really easy to do.

lights as i got them and in the oven

4389845714a9770151471s.jpg

silver bit removed along with the orange lense removed(in primer in the oven)

4389845714a9770151550l.jpg

finished product

4389845714a9770151642l.jpg

as for the 17's i'd go bigger i put 18's on mine and now i'm kicking myself that i didn't get 19's dont get me wrong they look amazing on 18's lowered but just thinking it would look that bit better with that extra inch :winky:

what sounds you thinking of?

also i want the black rear lights too!!!! :crybaby::crybaby:

cheers for the pics matey, 18's may well be considered, we'll see :D

sounds wise, im not sure yet, heard the stereo's a pain to change, but ive read about the grom ipod adaptor, so just need to upgrade the standard amp, and possibly stick a small sub in the boot, kinda like the swedish fella on here has done, although his thread has given me many ideas

here's a pic of my car mate on 18's

p0707091754.jpg

pic of the rear(no i don't have my fogs on i've done the rear light conversion)

p0707091756.jpg

just finished putting the trd kit on my car easy to fit just hard to find,just got 8k hid's for my full beam(running 10k's for dip)

don't know what to do next.? :blink::blink:

black rear lights

supercharger(when funds permit)

hi guys, sorry to hijack this thread but how did you manage to get your front lights apart for spraying? and is it an easy job to do? i think they look awesome and would look great on my blue IS.

put them in the oven @ 150 for ten -fifteen mins (DO NOT LEAVE THE ROOM) keep checking on them though then when the sealer is soft enough pull the light apart (the lense off the back) job done remove the silver bit scuff it down with scotch pad prime it using etch primer paint mat black. put backin of light in the oven again till the sealer is soft put the lense back on and clamp it leave it till it cools down job done!

if you look it up on youtube their is a video how to do it!(look up fitting angle eyes to is200 lights)

• 1 month later...

• 7 months later...

at last, a further update

had a sport grill in my boot for weeks and weeks, as im off, decided it was time to give it a go

was a bit more difficult than i was expecting, that bottom clip is a right pain to get to

anyway, here we go:

Photo0579.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links