Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 .... Another One Possible Write Off

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the other guy did stop, and he cam running out saying how sorry he was, and he had pressed the "wrong pedal".

He had pressed the brake instead of the clutch.

He has wrote this all down on a bit of paper.

car has gone to

UK Assistant Accident Repair Centre

:(

oh dear.. sorry to hear that hopefully everything will be sorted out quick and swiftly :) i was wondering if its a write off can you still take off your alloys and bits and bobs?

Damn.......hope it gets sorted quickly for you mate.

Mine is in the body shop after a smash two weeks ago.............I was stationary at pedestrian lights, about 6 or 7 cars back, was stationary for about 20 seconds then BANG, some f*ckwit slams into the back of me doing about 20 :shutit: It was a company van so insurance should be okay, it was hit and miss if they were going to repair my car. Anyway repairs are under way, just got to hope they are up to my standards.

Keith

oh dear.. sorry to hear that hopefully everything will be sorted out quick and swiftly :) i was wondering if its a write off can you still take off your alloys and bits and bobs?

car was 100% standard.

I know its a write off

as it needs

front bumper

2 wings

grill

radiator

pipes

timing belt cover

2 lights

2 fogs

bonnet

and braces for lights and stuff.

But ...

me and 2 other people were in the car, and were unhurt.

we all walked away.

I can only thank god that my car did its job and protected us all.

car had full service hstory

and only 80 k on the clock

dsc00230lse.jpg

theirs a tear in my eye just looking at it mate :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: .will you get an other one?

whip lash compo?? :winky: :winky: :winky:

theirs a tear in my eye just looking at it mate :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: .will you get an other one?

whip lash compo?? :winky: :winky: :winky:

Will I get another one

YES

Whip lash

NO

do u think its repariable ?

no mate :crybaby::crybaby: the insurance company will prob price it up using oe parts which will make the rebuild very costly along with paint and labour.

it looks like a really bad one.did the air bags go off and what ones? seat belts retract?

no mate :crybaby::crybaby: the insurance company will prob price it up using oe parts which will make the rebuild very costly along with paint and labour.

it looks like a really bad one.did the air bags go off and what ones? seat belts retract?

Maybe I could buy it back as cat D ?

no airbagsdeployed , seatbelts ok

Only thing i can assume, i was braking so heavy to avoid him that the car had dipped enough to hit the under of his rental van.

you could but check for chassis leg damage(ask for the assesors report) as its very costly to jig a car might not cost a lot using second hand parts if you can find them as some bits are hard to find :unsure:

right here goes

bonnet,hinges.2x wings,front panel,bonnet catch plus cable, bumper,poss crash bar,head lamp washers,head lamps,any clips that go with them+support pannels ,grill,radiator,ac condenser,timing covers ,air intake,poss acc belts(p/s,a/c) poss some jig work(chassis legs and innerwings),poss a/c pump,poss pas pump,a/c pipes,poss p/s pipes,cooling fans a/c fans paint,alighnment of all panels labour,and vat

might be more thats just going on the pic.

mmmm so no chance taking off the alloys then? :) how much did you paid for it? and how much will the insurance company give you? i notice someone making a phone call in the car :o

what also annoys me,

I put 30£ of fuel in,

and gave it a proper clean.

Get a rubber hose and suck the fuel out.... (and give it to me for nowt!! lol). If yer stuck for cleanin a car, come and do mine mate... hee hee. Anyhoo, I do feel for you. I'd be really pee'd off if it happened to me. Stll, you'll get another one I hope.

Col...