Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wim & Blackboots Tomorrow...

Hi everyone!

I'm going to visit the WIM for a geometry set up and the Blackboots for 4 new tyre tomorrow 18/07/2009. Anyone is gonna be around? I hope I can get some stickers .... :whistling:

Almost forgot I just washed my car and all wheels today including the spare one as well while it was raining :unsure: ...

I had to dig out my alloys from the inch thick brake dust. Probably I gave my neighbors something to talk about...

:winky: :shutit:

Thank You for the excellent service! I immediately noticed the improvement on driving. :driving:

The car handles much better in the corners and runs much smoother on the straight as well.

Having 4 brand new Dunlop on the wheels and geometry set up together is really made a big difference!

Very clean and smart workshop . Helpful , friendly staff! Thank You again !

Best regards! Akos

(I found the sticker) :lookaround:

IMG_3793.jpg

IMG_0220-1.jpg

IMG_3791-1-1.jpg

what dunlops did you get, where from and how much?? My front is well worn on the inner edge and may need a new one. Was sort of thinking the Sp9000 might be hard to get now?

ta

what dunlops did you get, where from and how much?? My front is well worn on the inner edge and may need a new one. Was sort of thinking the Sp9000 might be hard to get now?

ta

Hi ! I got the Dunlop SP Sport 9000 (215/45R17) £104/each fitting, balancing, valve included from Blackboots (WIM & Blackboots same place)

The best tyre fitting machine what I ever seen. I recommend for anyone to do the WIM and get the new tyres .

(I hope it is not against the rules to post the place and the price.) Regards

not against any rules I know - but that means nothing as I dont recall reading them!! :)

Thats an OK price though not excellent, but then if they are near impossible to get nowadays then worth a tad more. BTW - are they the Lexus version, Made in Japan?

I usually get mine from Micheldever or Headley tyres, but haven't tried recently.

not against any rules I know - but that means nothing as I dont recall reading them!! :)

Thats an OK price though not excellent, but then if they are near impossible to get nowadays then worth a tad more. BTW - are they the Lexus version, Made in Japan?

I usually get mine from Micheldever or Headley tyres, but haven't tried recently.

yes they made in japan , no rim protector but I like them like this

The "L" Lexus version has been discontinued, has been for some time now.

The "L" Lexus version has been discontinued, has been for some time now.

Hi ! Is (was) there any difference between the "L" Lexus version and what i got? Thanks ! Akos

has anyone had the Eagle Asymmetric tyre fitted, there seam to be good reviews all over the net about these tyres...anybody had them on there is200 or IS3?...need 2 rear tyres urgently, not sure weather to get falken 452(currently on the rear) or the Eagle asymmetric....the last 2 sets of rear tyres have been falken - been a top tyre but fancy trying another brand.

I have the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymetrics fitted all around- best tyre I have used on my IS200!

You won't be disappointed with this tyre.

ive been quoted approx £130 each Goodyear for 225/40/18 and £90 for Falken 452, on part off me is telling me to go for the cheaper option(falken) and the other is pullin me towards the goodyear. Is the extra £40odd really worth it?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links