Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Changing The Standard Cd For After Market

Hi I have a question one of my mates have asked.. he has a is200 with standard navi, and wants to change the cd, will the navi still work ie power up? and secondly will the sound come out? if not anyone know of a mod.. i am unsure if the navi unit is early or later version..

thanx for your help in advice

Hi I have a question one of my mates have asked.. he has a is200 with standard navi, and wants to change the cd, will the navi still work ie power up? and secondly will the sound come out? if not anyone know of a mod.. i am unsure if the navi unit is early or later version..

thanx for your help in advice

as long as it still is a cd and not dvd it will still work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so if its the earlier cd rom based it will work, without mods? I assume it taps into the original amp and not the cd head unit? and the dvd based is interfaced wirth the cd head unit itself...

ok so if its the earlier cd rom based it will work, without mods? I assume it taps into the original amp and not the cd head unit? and the dvd based is interfaced wirth the cd head unit itself...

AS LONS AS IT IS A CD AND NOT DVD IT WILL WORK , REMOVE THE OLD CD FROM NAV UNIT IN THE BOOT AND PLACE THE ONE YOU WANT....DVD WILL NOT WORK