Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Transfer Of Phone Book To Gs450h Bluetooth System

Bavron

Does anybody know if it is possible to transfer the entire phone book on a Nokia 6310i by bluetooth to the system on my

2006 GS450H car?

If you select all contacts in your contact list on the nokia, and then send them via Bluetooth to your car, it should work. They won't sync automatically, but it should send them all. You can then add them individually afterwards for any extra ones you add to the nokia contacts.

Does anybody know if it is possible to transfer the entire phone book on a Nokia 6310i by bluetooth to the system on my

2006 GS450H car?

If you select all contacts in your contact list on the nokia, and then send them via Bluetooth to your car, it should work. They won't sync automatically, but it should send them all. You can then add them individually afterwards for any extra ones you add to the nokia contacts.

If you have an apple Mac with Bluetooth then there is a program called Prius Phonebook which will send all your contacts. I imagine there is a Windows program out there somewhere which does the same.

Nokia phones don't have an option to upload multiple contacts. The other option is to borrow somebodys Sony phone.

If you have an Apple Mac with bluetooth then there is a program called Prius Phonebook which will send all your contacts. I imagine there is a Windows program out there somewhere which does the same.

Nokia phones don't have an option to upload multiple contacts. The other option is to borrow somebodys Sony phone.

I sent all my contacts from two nokias to my parrot car kit, all in one go.

If you have an Apple Mac with bluetooth then there is a program called Prius Phonebook which will send all your contacts. I imagine there is a Windows program out there somewhere which does the same.

Thanks Colin my system lexus Bluetooth 2007 I am told by the dealer will not accept the information from my type of Nokia phone, I will try to borrow a Sony and try again.

• 2 months later...