Stainless Steel Dial Conversion Kits - Is200

janey

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Jason, I am not currently on the list but would like to take 1 x TRD XE_01 Manual if no one wants them. pm me your paypal if that's okay. Thanks a lot mate!

Toni

There are 2 spare of them so thats fine. I will add you to the list now to make it official. :D

Jason :D

1 Dimitris Model: is200 Speedo: XE-02 TRansmission: Manual Design: TTE Compressor

2 Asi

3 LexusLegend Model: IS200 Sport Speedo: XE-01 Transmission: Manual Design: Rising Sun

4 Phil67

5 Iceman2010

6 lexdavis Model: IS200 SE Speedo: XE-01 Transmission: Manual Design: Rising Sun

7 DaveEdin Model: Is200 Speedo: XE-03 Transmission: Manual Design: Sport

8 deckie77 Model: IS200 Speedo: XE-03 Transmission: Manual Design: Sport

9 Garysean

10 Fredrico Model: is200 Speedo: XE-02 Transmission: Manual Design: rising sun

11 Tonz13 Model: IS200 Speedo: XE-01 transmission: Manual Design: TRD

Reduced Dial sets remaining are as follows:

1 x Rising Sun XE_03(a) Manual.

1 x TRD XE_01 Manual

1 x IS300 Rising Sun (possibly XE_05, but will need to check))

1 x Sport XE_03 Auto.

above dial sets are reduced to £35 delivered.

Sorry aboutnthe delay im XE-03 Auto

if theres any left regardless of design on the reduced Price id love one o them :D...If not Rising Sun dials would be excellent, please email me direct though if possible at garysean_wilson@hotmail.co.uk

mostly only night i can access the forum at moment

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm kinda new to LOC (long time member, first time posting). I have been looking for one of these for some time, is it too late to ask for the XE-01 TRD kit for my X reg IS200 Sport manual. I would of liked a Sport dial kit but can't find one anywere online. Thanks

im pretty shaw u can still get the SPORT one instead of the TRD if thats what you want. we are still waiting for jason to sort when he has time to do it think hes working really hard. so no one has paid as of yet

Sorry for the delay in sorting this out guys. As Dave mentioned i have been away for a week in Wales. Im now back and will be sorting these out this week coming.

@ Mizan84, i can get the trd or the sport, basically any design you have seen i can do, what with them all being my designs anyway :D Its not too late to join, Once everyone on the list has been sorted i will close this group buy.

Sorry for the delay in sorting this out guys. As Dave mentioned i have been away for a week in Wales. Im now back and will be sorting these out this week coming.

@ Mizan84, i can get the trd or the sport, basically any design you have seen i can do, what with them all being my designs anyway :D Its not too late to join, Once everyone on the list has been sorted i will close this group buy.

Yes please, if you can put me in for a Sport version that will make me very happy, thanks. Just let me know when you want the payment.

hi

how far are we with this group buy and more to the point the cost of them or are they gonna be the same as last time

its only as i cant wait for them to come so i can get them fitted

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Sunday Bump!!!

Only 12 names (including Mizan84) surely there's more out there would like a set????

Let's get the numbers up and close this group buy

Im happy to just lock this down and start getting things underway if people want as this is starting to drag :huh:

But up to people? It may take me a little time to work through these as i have just started back at work and im not back to full health yet and feel quite tired but as before im determined to get everyone what they want!

1 Dimitris Model: is200 Speedo: XE-02 TRansmission: Manual Design: TTE Compressor

2 Asi

3 LexusLegend Model: IS200 Sport Speedo: XE-01 Transmission: Manual Design: Rising Sun

4 Phil67

5 Iceman2010

6 lexdavis Model: IS200 SE Speedo: XE-01 Transmission: Manual Design: Rising Sun

9 Garysean

12 Mizan84 model: IS200 Speedo: XE-01 transmission: Manual? Design: Sport

Im happy to just lock this down and start getting things underway if people want as this is starting to drag :huh:

But up to people? It may take me a little time to work through these as i have just started back at work and im not back to full health yet and feel quite tired but as before im determined to get everyone what they want!

2 Asi

4 Phil67

5 Iceman2010

9 Garysean

Yeah me too, I'm happy to go ahead.

2 Asi

4 Phil67

5 Iceman2010

9 Garysean

Hi, just to let you know that my car is a manual transmission. Also is the stainless steel clock cover included, if not how much extra will it be if I wanted one. Thanks