janey

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay but i have not had the time to do the remaining 2 dial sets! I have been in alot of pain over the weekend and not slept much. Flippin Tooth Ache :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: Anyway, have had it sorted now so im going to hopefully finish off deckie's and lexuslegend's dials tonight and they will be posted out tomorrow. Really sorry for the delay on these guys but i have been in pain the whole weekend and have been trying to get the dentist to sort their act out!

L900XUS, This group buy was closed on the last page as i didn't have any interest for a while and it was starting to drag on for the other members so im afraid you have missed out. Im sure we will run another group buy at some point so they will be available at some time in the future!

Jason :D

Deckie77 and lexuslegend, your dials where dropped off at the post office after work today :D Should be sent out tomorrow morning and you should have them on friday!

Thats everyone i think so thats it for this group buy! Thankyou all and i hope you like your nice shiney dials :blush:

Deckie77 and lexuslegend, your dials where dropped off at the post office after work today :D Should be sent out tomorrow morning and you should have them on friday!

Thats everyone i think so thats it for this group buy! Thankyou all and i hope you like your nice shiney dials :blush:

Thanks Jason, I'll be looking out for the postman on Friday!

Mines have arrived Jason, Look the buisness, thanks very much again.

Is it too late to order a set?

I'm afraid the group buy finished a while ago, though keep your eyes out as hopefully Jason will do another in the future :)

• 2 weeks later...

:crybaby: I'm guessing Jason hasn't decided to do another one yet? I'm from Australia and recently bought an Is200 and this is a mod I've been keen to do since knowing I was going to buy one.

Is there a template for Auto trans? If not, how hard would it be to cut out slots for the Auto gear lights?

Hi there, if you read this Jason i would be eternally greatfull if you do more of these as i would be ready to buy a set at any time from you.

Thanks for your time, Ian.

I agree lol

:crybaby: I'm guessing Jason hasn't decided to do another one yet? I'm from Australia and recently bought an Is200 and this is a mod I've been keen to do since knowing I was going to buy one.

Is there a template for Auto trans? If not, how hard would it be to cut out slots for the Auto gear lights?

I believe Jason has done one for the auto, but he'd have to answer how hard it would be for you to cut out the slots, it maybe worth you sending him a pm to ask :D

I believe Jason has done one for the auto, but he'd have to answer how hard it would be for you to cut out the slots, it maybe worth you sending him a pm to ask :D

Thanks Janey :D

• 3 weeks later...

Can I still get the stainless steal dials for an 2003 Sport from Jason?

The group buy is now closed I'm afraid, we will keep you posted as there will hopefully be another one soon

• 5 months later...

The group buy is now closed I'm afraid, we will keep you posted as there will hopefully be another one soon

Who supplies these ? I assume they're also for sale outside a group buy.

Who supplies these ? I assume they're also for sale outside a group buy.

I'm not sure if they are still being made at the moment as to whether they are available on eBay or the like, sorry

nope no longer available at the mo.....he only makes the amount thats on the list...he has a lot of projects going the now so it might be a while before they are available again.

• 1 month later...

I would like a set of these dials also. I missed out on the last GB due to lack of funds.

A new Group Buy??!!

Im with u on that, I would like the ones with the sport logo

• 2 weeks later...