Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stainless Steel Dial Conversion Kits - Is200

janey

Glad you like them mate and always nice seeing pictures :P

Tommy, Norv and Supercoupe, your dials arrived this morning and im currently working through them at the moment. I will try my hardest to get them in the post tomorrow but can't gaurantee as i haven't really been feeling too well recently. :( I have a doctors appointment tomorrow afternoon and i will try and get to the post office then as they are just around the corner.

I will try my hardest guys to get the remaining people sorted as soon as possible but bare with me as i have alot of stuff to sort out, im not well and next week i have a check up for my heart and im sure its not going to be good news :( I will genuinly try my hardest to get these done ASAP!

Jason

I'm sure the guys will understand if there's a delay Jason, I think the priority is you rather than orders at the moment :winky:

Hope you feel better soon and next week is good news rather than bad :flowers:

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fitted them earlier today.

I'm well impressed,so glad I bought them now.

Such a difference to the dash,amazing. :D

f2jvcj.giff2jvcj.giff2jvcj.gif

Glad you like them mate and always nice seeing pictures :P

Tommy, Norv and Supercoupe, your dials arrived this morning and im currently working through them at the moment. I will try my hardest to get them in the post tomorrow but can't gaurantee as i haven't really been feeling too well recently. :( I have a doctors appointment tomorrow afternoon and i will try and get to the post office then as they are just around the corner.

I will try my hardest guys to get the remaining people sorted as soon as possible but bare with me as i have alot of stuff to sort out, im not well and next week i have a check up for my heart and im sure its not going to be good news :( I will genuinly try my hardest to get these done ASAP!

Jason

I don't like them at all Jason, I absolutely love them.f2jvcj.gif

Hope your feeling better soon.

Thanks for the update Jason but first things first, Your health is much more important than any dials, so if i have too wait til the cows come home before getting mines, so be it. Just you get yourself sorted mate and i wish you all the best at the Doc's.

Tommy

Thanks for the kind words guys, we will find out next week whats what with my heart but i think it will be time they replaced my Aortic valve as im sure thats why i have not been felling 100% recently.

Anyway back on topic!

Supercoupe and Tommy, got your dials polished and packaged last night and will get them in the post this afternoon when i visit the doc's.

Norv, i have started polishing yours and they should be in the post this evening but will probably miss the last post today so they will go out first thing tomorrow morning with any luck.

Can people let me know when they arrive so i can mark people off the list.

Also im still waiting payment from people, if you don't want to pay then let me know and i can take your name off the list. I don't mind either way, just don't want this getting dragged out for ages.

Jason :D

Mate, I haven't received them yet, but I guess it will take some time. I will keep you updated with everything.

Also, I am sure you will be ok mate. Keep it positive. All the best.

I will let you know when I get them.

Mercer

Mate, I haven't received them yet, but I guess it will take some time. I will keep you updated with everything.

Also, I am sure you will be ok mate. Keep it positive. All the best.

I will let you know when I get them.

Mercer

Yours should be there very soon mate, i did send it first class and filled out the customs declaration all ok.

Supercoupe and Tommy, your dials where posted at about 2:30 today.

Norv, your dials will be polished tonight and will be in the post tomorrow after i finish work.

Imi and Ciarancassidy, your dials have been ordered.

IS300 Dino, i have sent you email regarding your dials but don't know if you got it? I still need to see pics of your speedo so i can get the correct version made for you, im not 100% certain what the XE_05 cluster looks like?

Jason :P

Can't believe I didn't see the earlier, can I get #4 the TRD ones, 2001 uk IS200se XE 01 please?

Hope the ticker isn't too serious Jason :s

I will have to run this past Janey as technically the group buy is closed and im just waiting payment of the last people on the list. Will see what she says..... :unsure:

Can't believe I didn't see the earlier, can I get #4 the TRD ones, 2001 uk IS200se XE 01 please?

I will have to run this past Janey as technically the group buy is closed and im just waiting payment of the last people on the list. Will see what she says..... :unsure:

Cheers mate, not a big deal if I missed out maybe another time. My own fault for not noticing sooner

RECEIVED! Just got it in the mail today

Great news Will :D Let me know how you get on with fitting and get some pictures up when you have them fitted as i haven't seen a TRD version fitted yet, actually nobody has seen a set fitted yet :lol:

Cheers mate, not a big deal if I missed out maybe another time. My own fault for not noticing sooner

Hi Sheeldzy yes all ok for you to come in on the GB

There have been a couple of 'drop outs' that were allocated for so you can take one of their places :D Though immediate payment will be required - I'll pm you the details

Hello Janey and Jason,

Thanks for the great imput i have the Dails and they are in my car now.

super super nice

thanks Wout IS 200 :driving:

Many thanks for letting us know you got them ok :D and im glad you like the Wout. :D

Norv, yours are all polished up and will be in the post this evening :)

Jason