Stainless Steel Dial Conversion Kits - Is200

janey

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got mine in today...they look great .I've install them too...wow they look awesome. I really like them mate. I will post a pic in few minutes

Glad you got them ok mate, i was a little worried about your sets as you had 5! I tried to package them up as best as i could :unsure:

Would be good to see some pics though. :D

Got mine in today...they look great .I've install them too...wow they look awesome. I really like them mate. I will post a pic in few minutes

Glad you got them ok mate, i was a little worried about your sets as you had 5! I tried to package them up as best as i could :unsure:

click

They were very well packaged mate ...too well :D

click

They were very well packaged mate ...too well :D

Thanks for pictures mate, i was worried that they would get damaged so made sure they where well packaged. Especially going over sea's.

haha I'll say! I tried to open them up yesterday night and it was quite the task without shredding all that wrapping paper.

I'll get pics up tonight hopefully (uhh which would be tomorrow for you guys)

btw I'm the only one in North America to have this right? *grin

Cheers!

Glad you got them ok mate! and yes you are the only one in America(not just the north) to have these dials, not just the TRD version but any stainless dials!!!!!

Just received mines in the post Jason, will be fitting them tomorrow. A BIG thanks to your good self and Janey for all the hard work involved.

Many Thanks :D

Glad you got them mate, that was quick :o only posted them yesterday.

Jason :D

Glad you got them fitted ok Will, and thanks for the pictures they look great :blush:

Jensi, your dials are almost polished. Im not going to have a chance to get to a post office till saturday morning but will get them posted then.

The remaining people that have paid, i have spoken to the company and they said i should have them here by the weekend so will get them prepped over the weekend and posted monday morning :D

Jason

Can't believe I didn't see the earlier, can I get #4 the TRD ones, 2001 uk IS200se XE 01 please?

Hope the ticker isn't too serious Jason :s

I will have to run this past Janey as technically the group buy is closed and im just waiting payment of the last people on the list. Will see what she says..... :unsure:

Cheers mate, not a big deal if I missed out maybe another time. My own fault for not noticing sooner

Hi Sheeldzy yes all ok for you to come in on the GB

There have been a couple of 'drop outs' that were allocated for so you can take one of their places :D Though immediate payment will be required - I'll pm you the details

Awesome, can't wait

Them TRD ones look very good, nice pics... B) B)

oooooooooooooooooooooh can't wait to get mine now.. they will go well with my TRD set-up and TRD reg plate..lol

The pictures do look good but i find they look 100 times better in real life, not just saying that for a joke :tomato: I have seen loads of pictures of peoples dials that have been fitted and they all look great but when you see them fitted in person you will think they look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better. You will see :whistling:

Sheeldzy, payment recieved, many thanks. You seemed keen to get into the group buy and i thought you would more than likely pay...........so, i took the liberty of already ordering your dials to be manufactured. They should be here early next week so will get onto them once i have done the other 2 i need to first. But it should mean you have them earlyier than expected :D

Sheeldzy, payment recieved, many thanks. You seemed keen to get into the group buy and i thought you would more than likely pay...........so, i took the liberty of already ordering your dials to be manufactured. They should be here early next week so will get onto them once i have done the other 2 i need to first. But it should mean you have them earlyier than expected :D

You legend, thank you very much :)

Sorry for the delay in news guys, had hospital appointment on Wednesday and it wasn't good news :crybaby: Pretty much what i was expecting but didn't realise i would be going into hospital to have my aortic valve replaced so soon. Will be done witin the next 3-4 months :crying: I have been told im going to be off work for 3 months and not allowed to do proper work for a further 6-8 weeks.

Obviously i will have all your dials done by this time so nobody should be waiting for sets to be posted.

I have yet to recieve the next batch of dials which is a bit strange as they normally send them out very quickly. I will be on the phone to them today and hopefully they are on the way. With any luck i will be sending sets out again by monday and very soon should have everyone covered.

Once again im sorry for those experiencing delays but i will try my hardest to get the remaining sets out ASAP

Jason :P

Thanks for the kind words guys :blush: There is nothing i can do to improve my condition so have to just wait till i have the Op. I feel really tired most of the time and have no energy.

I have just got off the phone with the company making the dials and they said they went out yesterday so will be on my doorstep when i get home. :winky: I will try and find time over the weekend to start getting the sets polished and packaged up ready for posting on monday, thats if i can stay awake. I know you guys have said there is no rush for them but i would prefer to get them done and sent out asap as it means its another thing done that i don't have to worry about.....and can get back to the kitcar. Or should that be supervising other people work on the kitcar :crybaby:

Right im back on this :whistling:

Jensi and Supercoupe, can you please let me know when you get the dials so i can mark you guys off the list.

Nabz i have just finished polishing yours and they will be in the post tonight. I got yours done first as i didn't have interenet access last night so just polished and packaged the first set i had my hands on and it just happened to be yours.

From what i can work out i have 4 sets outstanding to post???? and the order they will get done will be the order the payments where recieved, i have this down as.

1: IS300_Dino

2: Ciaran Cassidy

3: IMI

4: Sheeldzy

Now i can only work so quickly but i should be able to get 2-3 sets done tonight and posted tomorrow but will confirm soon. Im hoping to get all 4 sets done in the next few days people. If im missing someone off this list then please say so as it doies get confussing at times :blush:

Anyway, im sorry about the delay getting these out but it has been a bog order. On another note im feeling better than i did last week and im expecting a confirmation for my hospital check up in the next few days :unsure:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links