Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stainless Steel Dial Conversion Kits - Is200

janey

Dino_IS300 and Ciaran Cassidy, yours have been posted yesterday and both sent first class recorded. I made sure that Ciaran's have gone first class recorded as i have had a few problems with the Irish postal service before so made sure they will get there ok.

@Dino_IS300, the is300 stainless conversion should fit perfectly but the right hand dial is very delicate so make sure you take care when fitting it as you don't want to bend it. Let me know if you have any problems with fitting it and call me straight away if you have questions. You will also be happy to know that you have the FIRST IS300 set to be produced so far :whistling:

IMI i have begun polishing yours and these should be ready for posting tomorrow with any luck. Just leaving Sheeldzy to do :) Got there eventually............

Jason :D

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dino_IS300 and Ciaran Cassidy, yours have been posted yesterday and both sent first class recorded. I made sure that Ciaran's have gone first class recorded as i have had a few problems with the Irish postal service before so made sure they will get there ok.

@Dino_IS300, the is300 stainless conversion should fit perfectly but the right hand dial is very delicate so make sure you take care when fitting it as you don't want to bend it. Let me know if you have any problems with fitting it and call me straight away if you have questions. You will also be happy to know that you have the FIRST IS300 set to be produced so far :whistling:

IMI i have begun polishing yours and these should be ready for posting tomorrow with any luck. Just leaving Sheeldzy to do :) Got there eventually............

thanks a million Jason, will let you know once they arrive :D

Hey Jason, Im a new member here but not a new member of the IS300 family. I've had my car since its inception in 2000 (2001 model year) I joined this site in hopes that this GB is not over.... I'm looking for the rising sun kit as well as some chrome a/c dials. If you can help me i'd be very much obliged. I'm a serious buyer and i'll send money over today if its possible to purchase any of the above.

Thanks so much,

Hiral

hpatel83@gmail.com

Hey Jason, Im a new member here but not a new member of the IS300 family. I've had my car since its inception in 2000 (2001 model year) I joined this site in hopes that this GB is not over.... I'm looking for the rising sun kit as well as some chrome a/c dials. If you can help me i'd be very much obliged. I'm a serious buyer and i'll send money over today if its possible to purchase any of the above.

Thanks so much,

Hiral

hpatel83@gmail.com

Hi Hiral

I'm afraid unless there is a spare set that has been made which will fit your car the GB is over, hopefully there will be another in the future. I will check and find out for you if there is a possibility of a set

Hi All,

Imi, glad you got them ok mate. :D

Sheeldzy, i have almost done your set but i have PM'd you and i need an answer on the PM before i can send them out??? :unsure:

To everybody else remaining that hasn't paid or is after a set. Im afraid i am going to have to draw the line and take no more orders on this group buy. Those that are on the list and haven't paid yet im afriad you have missed out, you have had plenty of time to pay but i don't want this dragging on im afraid!

I do have a few spare sets of various dials (none are IS300) etc but im not going to take anymore orders as it gets a bit stupid dragging this out. I would also like a bit of time off of working on these dial kits every evening and wouldn't mind getting back onto the kit car :whistling:

The spare sets will be kept and im sure in due time there will be another group buy, we may even be able to post a link on the US site so that the US guys don't miss out???

Many thanks all,

Hi All,

Sheeldzy, i have almost done your set but i have PM'd you and i need an answer on the PM before i can send them out??? :unsure:

To everybody else remaining that hasn't paid or is after a set. Im afraid i am going to have to draw the line and take no more orders on this group buy. Those that are on the list and haven't paid yet im afriad you have missed out, you have had plenty of time to pay but i don't want this dragging on im afraid!

I do have a few spare sets of various dials (none are IS300) etc but im not going to take anymore orders as it gets a bit stupid dragging this out. I would also like a bit of time off of working on these dial kits every evening and wouldn't mind getting back onto the kit car :whistling:

The spare sets will be kept and im sure in due time there will be another group buy, we may even be able to post a link on the US site so that the US guys don't miss out???

Many thanks all,

Thanks for working so hard on these Jason post-7245-1256038360.gif

If it's ok with you in the future I'm sure another GB will be on the cards and we can get it over to the US forums too so they don't miss out

To all of you who have taken part, many thanks for your speed (and your patience) when needed, it's your input that makes LOC a great place and group buys run so smoothly so thank you it's appreciated by us all post-7245-1256038725.gif

Right im back on this :whistling:

Jensi and Supercoupe, can you please let me know when you get the dials so i can mark you guys off the list.

Nabz i have just finished polishing yours and they will be in the post tonight. I got yours done first as i didn't have interenet access last night so just polished and packaged the first set i had my hands on and it just happened to be yours.

From what i can work out i have 4 sets outstanding to post???? and the order they will get done will be the order the payments where recieved, i have this down as.

1: IS300_Dino

2: Ciaran Cassidy

3: IMI

4: Sheeldzy

Now i can only work so quickly but i should be able to get 2-3 sets done tonight and posted tomorrow but will confirm soon. Im hoping to get all 4 sets done in the next few days people. If im missing someone off this list then please say so as it doies get confussing at times :blush:

Anyway, im sorry about the delay getting these out but it has been a bog order. On another note im feeling better than i did last week and im expecting a confirmation for my hospital check up in the next few days :unsure:

Sorry Jason, I got my dials ages ago but forgot to let you know. You & Janey have done a great job sorting this out for everyone, I will be looking out for more of your group buys in the future.

Thanx & take care of your health.

SUPERCOUPE.

Hi All,

Many thanks all,

Was just after a pic before you send them mate, sure they'll be fine though ;)

Hi All,

Many thanks all,

???? Pic ????

Did you get my PM buddy, i haven't finished your dials as i need to know what centre piece you wanted.

Hi All,

Many thanks all,

???? Pic ????

Did you get my PM buddy, i haven't finished your dials as i need to know what centre piece you wanted.

Yeah, I replied. Thought you'd already started them and realised they had the L in the middle, so I said to send a pic so I could see what it looked like? Think I've got the wrong end of the stick here. I'll take which either mate, just what is easiest. :)

Hi All,

Many thanks all,

???? Pic ????

Yeah, I replied. Thought you'd already started them and realised they had the L in the middle, so I said to send a pic so I could see what it looked like? Think I've got the wrong end of the stick here. I'll take which either mate, just what is easiest. :)

Never got a message back mate :unsure: The set i had made up for you has the lexus logo in the middle, not the lexus text like the picture shows. There is a picture on the first page showing one with the lexus logo on it.

As i have this version its easier to get this version sent out. If you are not happy then let me know and i will replace the centre section. And as promised i will refund £10 mate for the wait and confusion casued on my half. :blush:

Sorry for the long delay and they WILL be in the post tomorrow, although they may take a while with the strike's. They will be sent 'Special delivery' though to ensure that they do get there asap after the strikes!

Hi All,

Many thanks all,

???? Pic ????

Never got a message back mate :unsure: The set i had made up for you has the lexus logo in the middle, not the lexus text like the picture shows. There is a picture on the first page showing one with the lexus logo on it.

As i have this version its easier to get this version sent out. If you are not happy then let me know and i will replace the centre section. And as promised i will refund £10 mate for the wait and confusion casued on my half. :blush:

Sorry for the long delay and they WILL be in the post tomorrow, although they may take a while with the strike's. They will be sent 'Special delivery' though to ensure that they do get there asap after the strikes!

Thanks a lot mate, I'm sure they'll be fine and you are welcome to hang on to the tenner. Just glad I caught the chance to get a set :)

As i missed out on this group buy, when will the next one be please????

No definite dates yet Phil, once Jason has had his operation and is back up and about & fighting fit then we will look at another :)

Hey sorry about my buy havnt had a computer fort about 3 month thats me just back online, as ive npticed im too late to buy the Riasing Sun dials i wanted, is there any spares left or a date for the next order ? Again sorry im gutted now :(

Hey sorry about my buy havnt had a computer fort about 3 month thats me just back online, as ive npticed im too late to buy the Riasing Sun dials i wanted, is there any spares left or a date for the next order ? Again sorry im gutted now :(

Hi mate,

There are a few spare kits left but these won't be getting sold off im afraid. I plan to keep hold of them and they will be used for the next group buy. I think i will be going in for my heart operation around january/february time. I will be running a group buy shortly after as i will be stuck at home with nothing much else to do :unsure:

Thankyou to everyone who has ben involved in this group buy and has been patient while i sorted through the huge list of orders.

I would also like to say a BIG thankyou to Janey, without her this group buy would not have gone ahead and has made sure that this has run smoothly and without fault! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...