Stainless Steel Dial Conversion Kits - Is200

janey

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right, lets get this sorted shall we? Been really busy recently but im on this now, people can PM me for payment details and once i have payment recieved i can start sorting out getting them made :D

1 Dimitris Model: is200 Speedo: XE-02 TRansmission: Manual Design: TTE Compressor

2 Asi

3 LexusLegend Model: IS200 Sport Speedo: XE-01 Transmission: Manual Design: Rising Sun

4 Phil67

5 Iceman2010

6 lexdavis Model: IS200 SE Speedo: XE-01 Transmission: Manual Design: Rising Sun

7 DaveEdin Model: Is200 Speedo: XE-03 Transmission: Manual Design: Sport

8 deckie77 Model: IS200 Speedo: XE-03 Transmission: Manual Design: Sport

9 Garysean

10 Fredrico Model: is200 Speedo: XE-02 Transmission: Manual Design: rising sun

11 Tonz13 Model: IS200 Speedo: XE-01 transmission: Manual Design: TRD

12 Mizan84 model: IS200 Speedo: XE-01 transmission: Manual? Design: Sport

13 StuP model: IS200 Speedo: XE-03 transmission: Manual Design: Sport

Jason :D

All PM's replied too guys :D

Templates will be sent off for a quote tomorrow and will post up when i have a final price. Then if everything goes to plan they should be made up and posted out in about 5-6 days :D

Sorry for the delay in sorting this out...........

Templates will be sent off for a quote tomorrow and will post up when i have a final price. Then if everything goes to plan they should be made up and posted out in about 5-6 days :D

I can't find a reply, what am i doing wrong. :blink:

I can't find a reply, what am i doing wrong. :blink:

??? Sorry maybe it didn't send? Just said basically what i have said above.

The templates where sent off today and hopefully i should have price tomorrow, fingers crossed :D

hi,

just like to say a big thank you to jason for the trd dial set i got of him they look mint really worth the money

heres a pic just to show them off

dsc04675v.jpg

once again thanks

hi,

just like to say a big thank you to jason for the trd dial set i got of him they look mint really worth the money

heres a pic just to show them off

dsc04675v.jpg

once again thanks

No worries, Glad you like them. :D

Right, i have had an email back from the company making them and the price varies on a few of the designs. Some are quite a bit more expensive than the others but because some of the designs are ones from the last group buy then those are cheaper.

Rather than charge more for some and less for others im going to charge the same for all of them, this will be the lower price :D

So the total will be £40 delivered (£43 delivered to Europe), this includes the Stainless Steel clock piece also. If you look back at the first post on this topic you will see that £40 was the cheaper price for 5+ of the same design.

I will PM people later with payment details :D and as soon as i have confirmation from people i will get them in production :)

Dials have been ordered and paid for.

I should have them by end of next week hopefully (bank holiday monday delays them slightly) and i will confirm when i have them and when they are sent out. They will get sent out in the order that i recieved payment and i will keep everyone updated.

Deckie77 and Fredrico paid.

1 Dimitris Model: is200 Speedo: XE-02 TRansmission: Manual Design: TTE Compressor

2 Asi ?????

3 LexusLegend Model: IS200 Sport Speedo: XE-01 Transmission: Manual Design: Rising Sun

4 Phil67 ?????

5 Iceman2010 ?????

6 lexdavis Model: IS200 SE Speedo: XE-01 Transmission: Manual Design: Rising Sun

8 deckie77 Model: IS200 Speedo: XE-03 Transmission: Manual Design: Sport PAID

9 Garysean

10 Fredrico Model: is200 Speedo: XE-02 Transmission: Manual Design: rising sun PAID

12 Mizan84 model: IS200 Speedo: XE-01 transmission: Manual? Design: Sport PAID

13 StuP model: IS200 Speedo: XE-03 transmission: Manual Design: Sport PAID

Deckie77 and Fredrico paid.

2 Asi ?????

4 Phil67 ?????

5 Iceman2010 ?????

9 Garysean

10 Fredrico Model: is200 Speedo: XE-02 Transmission: Manual Design: rising sun PAID

Would you be able to do the cut outs on a thin piece of carbon fiber Jason? Think that would look real neat.

lexuslegend paid :D

2 Asi ?????

3 LexusLegend Model: IS200 Sport Speedo: XE-01 Transmission: Manual Design: Rising Sun PAID

4 Phil67 ?????

5 Iceman2010 ?????

9 Garysean

Dials have not arrived yet guys :huh: but i will let you all know when they do and get straight onto it! Im hoping they arrive today, if not then monday.

Just got home from work and the dials are waiting for me here.

Just had a quick look and they all look OK, will hopefully start getting the first ones of these out tomorrow with any luck. Im off to polish them up now.................

JASON IV BEEN TOLD YOU CAN SUPPLY ME WITH THE STAINLESS CLOCK DIALS

HOW DO I GO ABOUT GETTIN THEM FELLA

Not too sure what part your talking about? Do you mean the stainless clock piece that goes over the clock in the centre or the chrome style rings that go over the 3 knobs in the middle?

Jason.

Deckie, i still need your address!!!!! Can you PM it to me ASAP, otherwise your dials ain't going nowhere!

Yeah mate the stainless clock cover how much r they n how long do they take to recieve and wt do I do about payment?

Yesterday when you were messaging all over the place i got the impression you were after the Speedo stainless dials with Sport written on them like in the first post of this thread????

Now you have asked for the clock face for the centre console above the heater controls, that was part of a different group buy i beleive.

Yeah mate the stainless clock cover how much r they n how long do they take to recieve and wt do I do about payment?

Yesterday when you were messaging all over the place i got the impression you were after the Speedo stainless dials with Sport written on them like in the first post of this thread????

Now you have asked for the clock face for the centre console above the heater controls, that was part of a different group buy i beleive.

SORRY MATE ALL THE STUFF FOR THE SPEEDO THINK ITS THE FIRST ONE YOU SAID