Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I bough a set of bridgestone replacements for the rear of my ISF and paid £450 fitted e.t.c which was the absoulte cheapest I could find. I now need all four tyres replacing and Lexus quoted £900+

I was walking past Quik-Fit yesterday and casually asked how much - the answer was £1089. Ouch!

I said I wanted bridgestones and he then told me if i had them before the end of the month he could do a deal...

£810 fitted but then was was a further discount as buying a complete set and the price ended up at £629 fitted and yes these are the orignal fit tyre.

Just thought I'd let you know if any other ISF driver needs tyres (i replace my rear tyres every 6500 miles it seems)

I bough a set of bridgestone replacements for the rear of my ISF and paid £450 fitted e.t.c which was the absoulte cheapest I could find. I now need all four tyres replacing and Lexus quoted £900+

I was walking past Quik-Fit yesterday and casually asked how much - the answer was £1089. Ouch!

I said I wanted bridgestones and he then told me if i had them before the end of the month he could do a deal...

£810 fitted but then was was a further discount as buying a complete set and the price ended up at £629 fitted and yes these are the orignal fit tyre.

Just thought I'd let you know if any other ISF driver needs tyres (i replace my rear tyres every 6500 miles it seems)

Hi got mine from Quik fit all 4 bridgestones £800-00 was fitted well, carefull with wheels oldn ones managed 21,000 mls

Hi got mine from Quik fit all 4 bridgestones £800-00 was fitted well, carefull with wheels oldn ones managed 21,000 mls

Just noticed your mileage on rears do you go drag racing ?

Interesting. Mine should last a bit longer then because despite being incredibly ancient I still work full time with 10 hour days, but only 10 minutes from home, so the daily miles don't rack up fast for me. The majority of my mileage is for pleasure and at weekends.

What pressure do you set your tyres at? The recommended pressures cover a wide range. Because I stay off the track so only drive at speeds suitable for public roads (that is put carefully because this is an open forum); I find 39 psi all round gives the best compromise of ride-comfort against potential grip. 42 psi may possibly give something in terms of high-speed handling but makes the ride noticeably much harsher.