Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Not Being Nasty But Is It Me About What Questions Are Appearing On The

Is it me or is the questions appearing lately not worthy of a response and are just common sense which is all that is needed.

Examples like

Bleeping when taking the key out.(Most cars do this for lights and windows open).

Where do I get brake pads(hello!!! A motor factors where you have got them before from other cars).

How safe is a LS400 in a smash(I'll just go out and smash mine and send you the picture you requested, Oh Please).

Where can I get lowering springs?(google it or look at my thread on suspension).

My key fob doesn't work?(Hello!!! Just change try the Battery or just get a new key fob).

I've lost or need a small part of the car(eBay as always if wanted cheap or main dealer for new and dear).

Please no more simple common sense questions. :tsktsk:

I need something more demanding to sort out than common sense.

These people must have come from a french car maker.

P.S. I'm in a mood. :tomato:

lol in a mood?

Would that mood involve alcohol?

mine does at the moment and I think you are right...however..

we should consider ourselves blessed having this sort of questions.

It proves once and for all how bulletproof the Ls is :)

I think you are absolutely right. It is all part of the culture of why should I do all the hard work when I can get some other mug to do it for me. Having been a member of this board for a good few years it amazes me to see the same questions being asked again and again. The search function is very good USE IT!!

Hi

Desperate from Bristol here.

I have had my Lexus for 3 years, but have not had the courage to post on this forum, but know I feel liberated to ask all of the questions that have concerned me in the three years of Lexus ownership. So in no particular order:

Can anyone sujest a cure as to the clicking noise when i indicate left and in fact right. If i disconect the Battery it stops, but then so do I

Will my Lexus go faster if I fit High Compression Tyres ( If yes where can I buy them )

What does 400 mean, and in fact LS

My car has gold badges fitted, does this mean I have to carry on selling drugs.

The man who sold me the car said the badges were Genuine Lexus and therefore solid gold should I inform my tax office

I hope you can help

Thank you

Tel

Hi

I have had my Lexus for 3 years, but have not had the courage to post on this forum, but know I feel liberated to ask all of the questions that have concerned me in the three years of Lexus ownership. So in no particular order:

Can anyone sujest a cure as to the clicking noise when i indicate left and in fact right. If i disconect the battery it stops, but then so do I

Will my Lexus go faster if I fit High Compression Tyres ( If yes where can I buy them )

The man who sold me the car said the badges were Genuine Lexus and therefore solid gold should I inform my tax office

I hope you can help

Thank you

Tel

Answers as follows

1) You are lucky mine makes a clicking noise with the hazard warning lights on too there is an easy way to overcome these problems stick you arm out of the window instead.

2) No you need to fit a "Powerband" this has been discussed many times just do a search!

3)400 is a numerical value,LS is two random letters.

4)If you are not selling drugs place black electrical tape over the badges to avoid confusion from buyers.

5)You need to tell your insurers or your cover may be invalid.

Is it me or is the questions appearing lately not worthy of a response and are just common sense which is all that is needed.

Examples like

Bleeping when taking the key out.(Most cars do this for lights and windows open).

Where do I get brake pads(hello!!! A motor factors where you have got them before from other cars).

How safe is a LS400 in a smash(I'll just go out and smash mine and send you the picture you requested, Oh Please).

Where can I get lowering springs?(google it or look at my thread on suspension).

My key fob doesn't work?(Hello!!! Just change try the battery or just get a new key fob).

I've lost or need a small part of the car(Ebay as always if wanted cheap or main dealer for new and dear).

Please no more simple common sense questions. :tsktsk:

I need something more demanding to sort out than common sense.

These people must have come from a french car maker.

I have to agree if you look at the US forum they do ignore many posts such as these especially the new member who's 1st post begins "PLEASE HELP I HAVE....."

Hi

Can anyone sujest a cure as to the clicking noise when i indicate left and in fact right. If i disconect the battery it stops, but then so do I

I hope you can help

Thank you

Tel

Answers as follows

1) You are lucky mine makes a clicking noise with the hazard warning lights on too there is an easy way to overcome these problems stick you arm out of the window instead.

2) No you need to fit a "Powerband" this has been discussed many times just do a search!

3)400 is a numerical value,LS is two random letters.

4)If you are not selling drugs place black electrical tape over the badges to avoid confusion from buyers.

5)You need to tell your insurers or your cover may be invalid.

haha brilliant :)

Why is it, when I have a flat tyre, that only the bottom bit look flat, but the rest of it still look round?

Also, when does the flux capacitor need servicing?

the flux capacitor needs a good checkover in 1932 :)

I have a question too.

I can't seem to find my SPM (Super Pursuit Mode) button. Can it be that because of the popularity of the KITT car it now has been hidden under the dash?

I can't seem to find my SPM (Super Pursuit Mode) button.

And I cannot locate my Long Thin Button anymore. Always so handy when suddenly needing to squeeze through somewhere when you cannot stop in time. Anyone know where it has gone ?

Can anyone tell me where I parked it last night?

Ha Ha - yuo may laugh but one guy on the 200sx forum posted his car had been stolen and could people keep an eye out. repoprted it to the police and insurance etc.

turned up 2 weeks later where he had left it!

Lets say he didn't live it down for a while.