Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Lexus Is200 Sport´00

hi all

Greetings from Sweden B)

I thought i could show my IS200 here at LOC

I have always driven Honda and my last Honda was a Integra Type R´99 but i felt like trying something different and out of the blue i was driving a Lexus :)

i loved the ride in my brothers standard Is200 sport´03, only downside was lack of power but my IS200 is pretty fun with the TTE supercharger and coilovers...noway near as fast as my Integra but decent enough to have much fun behind the wheel and still be a superb comfortable dailydriver :)

i put my Lexus on the rollingroad to see if the 205hp and 250nm claimed by TTE was true.

well almost i got 198bhp and 251nm of torque so it is pretty close B)

Notice the BHP curve is still rising as the revlimiter jumps in...TTE has lowered the max RPM by 300 or maybe 400rpm compared to a standard IS200 that will go on to about 6500rpm.

I also asked them to put in a broadband-lamda to see the lamdbavalue and it was 13.6 in the high Rpm´s ! so it is running a bit lean so think once or twice before you put on more mods as it will run even leaner then,,,can be dangerous if you are in the high RPM´s for a longer period of time...giving it more fuel is good way to go.

here is the papers.

BHP

Bhp-1.jpg

Torque

vrid-1.jpg

well nuff said, here are some pictures of my black IS200 B)

159582-1517358.jpg

159582-1517350.jpg

159582-1517352.jpg

159582-1517354.jpg

159582-1517356.jpg

159582-1517357.jpg

159582-1506997.jpg

159582-1509829.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet lookin motor..

inegra typeR mmmmmm i always wanted one of em ;)

is there much difference between s/c 200 and integra acceleration wise?

i guess weight would be the key...

lovely lookin lexus....they are a sweet machine and love drivin Her ;)

Bensyer I uploaded a pic for you in the first post..enjoy :winky:

Valiboi67 Thanks , Integra is the most fun i ever driven, incredible car with a engine to die for...yeah the acceleration is not comparable, at first i thought they were a bit close but i got fooled by the torgue that the IS200 got compared to the Integra.

Integra went 6.2 to 0-62mph and i got my IS200 down to around 8.4 and 402m for Integra is about 14.3 and is200 a 15.8 so the is200 dont stand a chance at any speed...weight is a factor yes..Integra weight is 1120kg and it got 208bhp out of it´s 1.8 B) ..Lexus is 1440kg and i guessing it got around 200hp

but i did not buy it for it´s speed,,i wanted a nice looking car that are a bit more "easy" to live with(age-factor :lol:) and i got the Type R for 3years so i felt like it was time for a change....very pleased with my Lexus sofar B)

hmm you mean that you can see my photos ? but not others ??...i that case the links must be broken or they simply did not use the insert image option that i use

you can add as many as you want to your screensaver :winky: , that just make me glad that someone likes my photos.

the thing is there are only 1200 or so is 200 in sweden and if you keep it all looking like original ( black hoses ) then there is a big chance that this guy doing it may think it's standard as he dont get to see many off them.... may be take to one thats a bit off the beaten track.... sorry for the english but im not swedish but living here and my swedish is sh*t when i write it... speaking it is a lot better.

better to just remove the belt

hope you get it through ok :)

Unforgiven i dont now where to get em sorry..they were fitted by the previous owner

but if i see them on some site i will let you know :)

Those were my old rear lights. I got the wrong model when I ordered new ones from the states. Fortunately, though, the previous owner of your car bought them so I didn't have to return them :) Since then they have been slightly modified due to the fact that they initially messed a lot with the light bulb warning lights.

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links