Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Lexus Is200 Sport´00

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tackar så mycket för det :winky: har du koll på om man kan regga Is200 med kompressor ??

jag tänker bara rulla in på besiktningen och hoppas på det bästa nästa år :-)

isn't the TTE kit validated by TUV? think you should be able get it trough if it is.

We dont have any TUV in sweden...the TTE kit is not legal in sweden....Toyota tried to get it legal but failed i think....but i think the chances are good..there a not alot of IS200 here in sweden so they might think the supercharger is standard

We dont have any TUV in sweden...the TTE kit is not legal in sweden....Toyota tried to get it legal but failed i think....but i think the chances are good..there a not alot of IS200 here in sweden so they might think the supercharger is standard

Actually it might be possible to get the TTE kit legal now, as the regulations were much different back then. However, the car your supercharger kit came from has passed its MOTs every year since 2004 :) If it does fail because of the supercharger, just remove the belt temporarily.

• 3 weeks later...

This weekend i put my Lexus on the rollingroad to see if the 205hp and 250nm claimed by TTE was true.

well almost i got 198bhp and 251nm of torque so it is pretty close B)

Notice the BHP curve is still rising as the revlimiter jumps in...TTE has lowered the max RPM by 300 or maybe 400rpm compared to a standard IS200 that will go on to about 6500rpm.

I also asked them to put in a broadband-lamda to see the lamdbavalue and it was 13.6 in the high Rpm´s ! so it is running a bit lean so think once or twice before you put on more mods as it will run even leaner then,,,can be dangerous if you are in the high RPM´s for a longer period of time...giving it more fuel is good way to go.

Youtube-clip

159582-1602773.jpg

here is the papers.

BHP

Bhp-1.jpg

Torque

vrid-1.jpg

• 5 months later...
The snow i slowly dissapearing so by the end of the month the Lex might hit the road again B)

A blueflame exhaust is on the wishlist so if anyone got anything to say about them please do

one more thing is there anything to say about http://www.camskill.co.uk ??

ive used vcamskills in the past and never had a problem with thm

And know alot of other people who have used them and had no problems

• 2 weeks later...

Just placed an order for a Blueflame exhaust

later on i will figure out how to make my own intakekit as my is an LHD, cant buy an intakekit for a supercharged IS200 as everyone is for RHD and therefore the ABS unit is in the way for me :angry:

anyone driving an supercharged lefthand drive IS200 with an custom-made intake fitted ?? please write as any idea how to make one is appreciated

Just placed an order for a Blueflame exhaust

later on i will figure out how to make my own intakekit as my is an LHD, cant buy an intakekit for a supercharged IS200 as everyone is for RHD and therefore the ABS unit is in the way for me :angry:

anyone driving an supercharged lefthand drive IS200 with an custom-made intake fitted ?? please write as any idea how to make one is appreciated

here you go mate a lhd with induction kit....

post-27376-1242105939.jpg

post-27376-1243086318.jpg

post-27376-1243086476.jpg

does that help??

thanks !

that is great info :)

the best man to talk to is Dimitris Papamichail thats his car in the pics and he made the induction kit...

• 1 month later...

today something strange happend

i started an overtake and the car felt like a stock IS200,,the greedy gauge showed that there were boost but the car felt slow and almost had a hesitate feel...no ooommph at all over the powerband

parked it for awhile and then went out for an spin again,,same old feeling and acceralation and no more stockish feel

Any ideas what it could be ? the car runs great now

Looks great, where did you get those tail lights? Saw some like it one Ebay but they've disappeared from the UK site and are double the price on the US site. I dithered but now I've seen yours I want them!

they are from Taiwan. We buy containers' car parts from them every months, I had a pair those for my missis RX. didn't want one for my IS, if anyone wants the phone number, PM me.

Felix

A little update

The M3 CSL lookalike wing is fitted and it suits the car very well..will be posting pics later on

The boost problem appeared again..yesterday my gauge showed absolutely no boost at all, and the car felt slow

today 0.2 bar as always and the car runs like it should ..very strange

first step finding the problem resulted in an order from TDI, upgraded siliconhoses for the supercharger

A little update

The M3 CSL lookalike wing is fitted and it suits the car very well..will be posting pics later on

The boost problem appeared again..yesterday my gauge showed absolutely no boost at all, and the car felt slow

today 0.2 bar as always and the car runs like it should ..very strange

first step finding the problem resulted in an order from TDI, upgraded siliconhoses for the supercharger

Check also if your belt is slipping. Try to get a 5PK790 belt. Post pics of the spoiler fitted on the car. I am also interested to fit one of these soon.

i could not see the belt slipping while looking under the hood when my friend gave it some revs.

it seems ok

but where do i find the 5PK790 belt ?? will the 5PK788 fit also ??

EDIT: is this the right belt ? http://www.amazon.com/Bando-5PK790-Quality-Serpentine-Belt/dp/B002EC9JW2

http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?plid=m28b805s2591p14337

No need to find one B) there is a 5PK790 fitted already

Guess i have to wait for TDI to confirm my order for the siliconhoses,,but thesite seems to be down

is there some other place that have siliconhose-kit ??

No need to find one B) there is a 5PK790 fitted already

Guess i have to wait for TDI to confirm my order for the siliconhoses,,but thesite seems to be down

is there some other place that have siliconhose-kit ??

Then you must check all your pipe connections. Probably you have an air leakage. You could try eBay. There are a couple of shops that sell good silicone hoses. Another place to try is Prolex. Ask Dave he might have a set in stock.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links