Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2.5 Inch Drop?

hawk77

Hi there,

I bought some lowering springs for my Lexus IS200 and the guy said that it will lower the car 2.5 inch to 3 inch from the standard. I am a bit concerned that it could be too low for my Lex and it could affect the geometry of the suspension dramatically. Plus, the front of the car is quite low at the moment and I think with 2.5 inch drop spring I am going to rub all the speed bumps.

Is anyone here with superlow springs on thei car (2.5 -3 inch drop)? Is that going to be ok? What's you advice? I won the eBay auction and I don't know what to do...:( Get the springs and sell them or tell the guy I am not interested anymore (I would hate to do that)?

Any advice (reasonable one) would be very helpfull.

ive never herd of springs for the lex that drop that much it's normaly around 1.25'' 31mm iirc

clicky

I have a problem though...my car is very low in the front (probably as low as Aztecbandit Lexus) but the rear is still high (John Deere right there...). Now installing the springs with 70mm drop would make the front wheels rub the front fenders? Is the geometry affected in any way?