Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is Radio Dash Kit

Hi All

We now have in stock the dash kit to put in a aftermarket radio, single din or double.

£25 plus post

;) Hi there i just found you on this about the dash kit, i've got a one din stereo AVX-P7300DVD for my Toyota Lexus Altezza and i lived in New Zealand so i just wondering if i can get the dash mount for my car? and where can i get one? and it's Cost 25 pound right how much is it in New zealand dollars?

cheer bro

i have had one of these and I sold it to a member,

I found the quality good... bt yes it is a rough finish... bit if you have a nice enough head unit it should deter your eyes from it.

also.. you cannot get a head unit by being fussy... these are only available in rough finish unless you know someone who can make one.

I have a rough finish in mine and does not look too bad.

i have had one of these and I sold it to a member,

I found the quality good... bt yes it is a rough finish... bit if you have a nice enough head unit it should deter your eyes from it.

also.. you cannot get a head unit by being fussy... these are only available in rough finish unless you know someone who can make one.

I have a rough finish in mine and does not look too bad.

i think it will look ok although i don't understand why it doesn't come in a smooth finish - can't be that hard to make??

from the pic it looks like the kit has a rough finish!?????

if so it would look pants in the car

Sorry have to disagree strongly, you dont even notice, providing you are using the double DIN set up, I have had it in the car for 7 months now with my set up and I never even notice the different finish, people that get in the car don't notice either unless you point it out

Si

from the pic it looks like the kit has a rough finish!?????

if so it would look pants in the car

Sorry have to disagree strongly, you dont even notice, providing you are using the double DIN set up, I have had it in the car for 7 months now with my set up and I never even notice the different finish, people that get in the car don't notice either unless you point it out

Si

thats what steve told me as well so seems like it will look ok when fitted

yep, the finish does not match the car - i've not tried putting it in to see what it looks like though - still waiting on the wiring harness....

Oooh, what wiring harness?

My facisa has arrived from the US. Is there a harness available too???

yep, the finish does not match the car - i've not tried putting it in to see what it looks like though - still waiting on the wiring harness....

Oooh, what wiring harness?

My facisa has arrived from the US. Is there a harness available too???

still waiting on the harness :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :sad::crybaby:

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/shop/acata...Toyota_244.html

PC2-17-4.jpg

No-one seems to know :lol:

Some people have said the harness can be used, some have said the entire car needs re-wiring and new amps.

I hope the former is correct /pikey

think it depends on your cd player - if you have the old style player with the CD at the bottom then just the harness is ok, if you have the new one the rewiring is required.

No-one seems to know  :lol:

Some people have said the harness can be used, some have said the entire car needs re-wiring and new amps.

I hope the former is correct /pikey

think it depends on your cd player - if you have the old style player with the CD at the bottom then just the harness is ok, if you have the new one the rewiring is required.

hmm, doesn't fit my car :sad: