Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Seen A Plate

I've posted before but I'll show you all again.....

I bought A10 NYH for £250 all in. It now says my name......see below :)

Bit dodgy, and I've now velcro'd the plates on so I can switch them with the legal spacing. It's only traffic cops that have issues, so whenever I'm gonna do a long run or go on motorways for any period, I just swop the plates over - nice and simple (works surprisingly well actually!)

DSCF1112.jpg

OMG, i've just seen "<my initials>03 LEX" for 500 quid. i've never been into private plates, but that would go real nice on my impending 03-reg IS200 :-)

i'm tempted...

Go for it Dave :D

You know you really want to :winky:

Hi Wallace / guys. I bought G7 UHF as its the station callsign and because it was available at £499, so together with my illuminated scuff plates, i can see non of them when im driving, how good is that. :crybaby:

G7 UHF de M0DMG,

GD OM, I,m not sure a lot of people would know what you are on about, but if i do see on the road, the I will CQ on the horn.

What lex you got? Mines an IS200SE granite sky.

S11OLA

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links