Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What A Difference 12 Months Make

Chris.S

This time last year id just left my Lexus job for better times at Volkswagon and serveral PM's a day asking to order parts. 12 months later and yes the PM's have reduced in quantity as most members know i can't get stuff now. Still have a lot of product knowledge stored in this grey matter of mine though lol

Also noticed and don't know wether its jus me or not but members rarely talk to me or reply to my posts.

Maybe its me being paranoid or something and don't think im having a go at anyone because im not and far from it but it has seems to me that because i cant get cheap bits now im not worth talking to

I think some people are out there to get what they can but not all of us....

hope you are ok mate

nice to hear from you but I don't get on hear as much as I use to with comitments...

i understand how you feel mate, car forums relations are not real friendships most of the time they are just because we have something in common. You leaving your job i think would have had some effect but i think the biggest thing is what's on your driveway now. I and many others can't say much about a golf other than seems a nice car, so it's a conversation killer, and after leaving nissan forum 6 months ago i have not been on since as just moved onto here. At least loc has a general forum etc so driving a lex is not as important.

maybe you should talk about something that people will answer too ! such as cows can,t walk down stairs , you can,t lick your own elbow, and LASER is an acronym of Light Amplification by the Simulated Emmision of Radiation. or looking back on this post probably not ! lol

Agree with WIM above, just a lot of different members, annoying for me are people

who ask for info but never give an update if the info was useful.

Thereby helping themselves but offer no help to others....or is it me thats the paranoid one?

hi chris hows it going mate

its because your phones on orange and dosnt work at your house :whistling:

your actually right Neil, it will only recieve texts at home unless i stand at the top of the garden lol

chris.s.... rings a few bells.... use to have a red is?.... now a dodgy coloured golf... think i'll steer clear from your threads :P

this coming from a seat owner LOL :tomato:

glad you got yourself sorted!

Sorry, nothing personal but I Just saw you drove a golf GTi and naturally assumed that you were a drug dealer!

J/K!!!

Iain

What do you need ? I got Paracetamol and Lemsip capsuals in the bathroom cabinet

Hi Chris :D

Hello Mr Baz

chris.s.... rings a few bells.... use to have a red is?.... now a dodgy coloured golf... think i'll steer clear from your threads :P

this coming from a seat owner LOL :tomato:

glad you got yourself sorted!

I've had 1 Blue and 2 Red IS's

I think the membership (at least in terms of who makes frequent posts) changes all the time - so there are bound to be periods where the level of chat that revolves around you goes up, and periods where it goes down. Since you used to work in a Lexus dealer, and this is a Lexus forum, I think it's pretty understandable that people will tend to have communicated more with you in the past than they do now you are a VW man professionally.

I don't post as much as I used to - I bought an IS200 in mid-2006 and changed it in early 2007 for the GS430 that I have now. So naturally after 2 1/2 years I have less questions to ask, and there don't seem to be so many people asking questions that I can answer at the moment either. General traffic does seem less than it was though, I would hope that it's not related to the various wars between one or two senior club people that were going on - a lot of long-time members got involved and there seemed at the time to be some bitterness around that. I am sure it will pick up again as time goes on...

I rarely get any PMs, I don't take it personally. No-one wished me happy birthday a few weeks ago either - but hey-ho.

I dont get to the forum too often now (as I am sure a few have noticed....NOT :) )

Just dont get the time nowadays.......

Anyway...HI CHRIS :)...and everyone else..........I hope you are all well...........

Rob

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links