Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Warning Light On Dashboard

Hi just had my rear discs & pads changed. Drove it for a good 30 miles without any problems apart from the rubbing noise of new pads ? On the way back it was losing power & felt like it was juddery, like something in the fuel line ? Trc was flashing & engine management light was flashing & occassionaly staying on for long periods in between the flashing ??? Any ideas ????

It had been sitting for a good 6-8 months on a drive before we got it, so it is the first time its had petrol in it & been driven .

could just be crap in the lines . a bottle off redx fuel injector cleaner ma solve the prob....then go and give it some welly.as for thr trc light . mines was sittin in a breakers for a while and i too have this problem with it flashin

Hi just had my rear discs & pads changed. Drove it for a good 30 miles without any problems apart from the rubbing noise of new pads ? On the way back it was losing power & felt like it was juddery, like something in the fuel line ? Trc was flashing & engine management light was flashing & occassionaly staying on for long periods in between the flashing ??? Any ideas ????

It had been sitting for a good 6-8 months on a drive before we got it, so it is the first time its had petrol in it & been driven .

Thanks I will give it a try, watch this space :shifty:

Hi just had my rear discs & pads changed. Drove it for a good 30 miles without any problems apart from the rubbing noise of new pads ?

If the noise you could hear was the brake pads rubbing then that would also suggest a problem with the new discs/pads which you have had fitted since they should not be rubbibg/catching if fitted correctly.

Hi just had my rear discs & pads changed. Drove it for a good 30 miles without any problems apart from the rubbing noise of new pads ?

If the noise you could hear was the brake pads rubbing then that would also suggest a problem with the new discs/pads which you have had fitted since they should not be rubbibg/catching if fitted correctly.

poss not the pads rubbing matey might be the backing plate touching the back of the disk.

could just be crap in the lines . a bottle off redx fuel injector cleaner ma solve the prob....then go and give it some welly.as for thr trc light . mines was sittin in a breakers for a while and i too have this problem with it flashin

Only if things was that simple :D

poss not the pads rubbing matey might be the backing plate touching the back of the disk.

If I could hear any rubbing noise on my car after discs/pads were changed I would be a little concerned...if it was the backplate rubbing then I would want it adjusting.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links